• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Husband fattening me up!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HungryGirl

Hey everyone,

So this is my first time posting to dimensions! I just had to share the changes transporting in my life with people who understand.

So first off, my husband is a sexy beast. He's 6' 3", 350 pounds, and very proportional with broad shoulders and a thick bottom half. Anyway...he is currently in a diet competition with a friend and wants to get down to 290. I am very much a fat admirer and weight gain turns me on. However, he'll still be chunky at that size and I love him no matter what so it's not a big deal to me.

The reason I'm sharing this is because now something strange is happening. He's trying to make me fatter! He knows my preference and knows its a turn on but we've never regularly tried to make each other gain weight. We've played around with it occasionally in the bedroom but nothing that carried over into our regular lives.

But now he's coming home with desserts every night, he's making me snacks, he brings things to me on the couch because he says he needs the exercise and he doesn't want me to get up. And I've noticed we are going through the costco butter rather quickly when one less person is eating it! I've asked him about it and he says watching me eat helps him not eat and he thinks me getting fatter while he gets smaller is super sexy.

So yeah. It's been a fun two weeks. I started out already fat at 5 feet 0 and 180 pounds. Now I'm at 186 pounds. I'll let you guys know how the rest of this "diet" plays out lol

Latest posts

Back