• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hypermeals - by JP (BBW, Sci-Fi, Feeding Machine, XXWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JP.

BBW, Sci-Fi, Feeding Machine, XXWG - what is billed as a space program project turns out to be something quite different

HYPERMEALS
by JP

This was another story that Wilson Barbers saved for me; as I recall he actually gave it and the other story (Chocolate Surprise) the titles they have now. This is similar to Chocolate and both were written off the cuff on a weight gain forum thread like this one.

Jane recieved the congratulatory letter on Monday the 24th of October. She was to be the only passenger on a long term trip to the outer reaches of the solar system, in order to begin production of a space station for even longer voyages. The trip would take approximately ten years, so she would arrive in 2037. She couldn't begin to contain her excitement. She would rendezvous with close to a dozen other ships, and together each ship and the equipment on board would bemerged together to form the space station. All of the ships were modular and so was the equipment. She would leave at the beginning of December on the second.

The month went by quickly, training and familiarizing themselves with the equipment took most of the time. Her stand-in, Lisa, was always there, offereing encouragement and learning everything she could just in case. Tests were performed, dry runs and hundreds of simulations and finally it was two days before the flight and she had to be prepped for hibernation.

Previous flights had shown that for truly extended trips it was better for the astronauts to be in suspended animation, commonly known as Hyper-Sleep, or the Warp Nap. After a ship crashed into a planet due to the occupants going stir crazy after a three year flight Hyper-Sleep went into action. This too had its problems. Two entire crews were lost when the sleeping astronauts starved to death. Initially the crew were intravenously fed the small amounts of nutrition that their comatose bodies required. For these two crews however, the mechanism broke down after only a few months. The crews were dead not even a year into a seven year voyage. The Space Program had to come up with a new way to feed them for the long trips.

Finally someone came up with the obvious solution while watching the activities of bears in late fall. They fattened themselves up. The bears would lay on large stores of fat to sustain them during the winter months. The same could be done for the astronauts! A year in research produced a way to safely fatten someone up in an incredibly short period of time. All one needed to do was calculate the caloric burn of a sleeping astronaut and do the math to figure out just how much weight they needed to put on prior to the flight.

The day before the flight Jane arrived at the prep room. They had already measured her and done several projected simulations of how her growing body would look, so that the ship could engineered for her comfort and storage. Since she would be almost down to her starting weight when she arrived (they always put on a little extra just in case the trip takes longer than anticipated, the ship would resemble most any other, and not one designed for her increased carriage. The main concession would be in the storage area where she would sleep. Initial calculations indicated that she would need to weigh 327 pounds exactly for a ten year trip, and they would round that up to 350 pounds just in case of unexpected delays, that would give her an extra two, even three months. That was a weight gain of more than 240 pounds to her 108 pound body.

She was a little nervous, and also in great anticipation. She had seen the videos of previous astronauts and watched as they gained weight on camera. It almost looked as if she was watching time-lapse photography, the people would just fill in, bloat, inflate like a living balloon! She was going to be given a fattening in the upper ranges of previous attempts. The highest was a test subject who agreed to be fattened enough to make it through a ten year voyage. He wasn't an astronaut but agreed to go through with the test for three million dollars. He had gained more than 500 pounds.

Jane felt somewhat proud that her trip was one of the longer ones attempted, and she couldn't help it she felt slightly aroused at the thought of putting on all that weight so quickly. Just nervous excitement she thought as she changed into the large and loose hospital gown in the locker room, and then headed to the Prep-Room in her bare feet.

The Prep-Room was as sterile as an operating room and looked much the same. In the center was a large padded mat on the floor that served as both a bed and scale. There were three people inside dressed in surgical gear awaiting Jane. She smiled nervously at the three people, two men and one woman.

"Hi Jane, are you ready for a little winter weight?" asked one of the men as he gestured for her to come forward.

She gulped nervously and nodded as she stepped forward. They had her lay down on the matt, which was cool and comfortable, and began to attach the equipment. First some sticky electrodes were attached, along with an IV in each arm and thigh. They also put soft tubes in each nostril to assist her breathing. Finally they had to insert the feeding tube. The woman was directing the whole operation and she herself helped to ease the tube down Jane's throat who had to swallow as best she could a tube that was more than an inch in diameter.

They started the IV drip which Jane knew was filled with drugs to incredibly speed up her digestion and other metabolic processes involved with fat storage. The tube in her stomach would pump in a tremendously fattening solution of animal fats, carbohydrates, steroids and hormones all designed with one purpose, to make her fat! As she felt a tingle in her arms and thighs she began to grow numb, and soon to lose the ability to move, even to flex a finger. This was normal she hoped, after all in an operation you usually paralyze the patient.

"All right gentlemen that's all, I'll take it from here." The two men nodded their agreement and left the facility. The woman took of her surgical mask. The woman was middle aged, perhaps late forties and had slightly graying brown hair. Jane was pretty sure she hadn't seen her before, but she looked familiar.

"Well Jane we're about to start. You're feeling OK?" Jane couldn't respond. The woman kneeled down and pinched her thigh. Jane barely felt it, and didn't even twitch.

"Good the drugs have kicked in. We'll be able to start in a minute. Before we do, I'd like to make introductions. I'm Dr. Helen Matkinson-Parker." The last name threw Jane for a minute. She definitely knew a Matkinson, Jim Matkinson pretty much had final say on who went on the ships, and her sleeping with him had clinched it for her, but Parker? Realization dawned on her as the woman began speaking again.

"I see you're starting to understand. I kept my name when Jim and I married." said the Helen as she went to the door and locked it. "I designed the fattening process, and my husband was able to ride my coat tails to a top position." She pulled a small remote control out of her pocket and pointed it at a video screen on the wall.

"He won't be riding anywhere any more." The screen came to life showing what looked to be a large mound of sand at first, maybe a sand sculpture, but certainly not a man. But as the camera panned over the mound again and again, catching it from all angles there was no mistaking it, an enormous man was being displayed. His elephantine girth and uncountable rolls made it impossible to estimate his weight.

"He's OK. Jim was my first test subject for extreme weight gain. He's slightly over three thousand pounds now. He's at our summer home in Alaska right now being attended by women who really love their men big."

Jane's stomach began to churn with fear and nervous anticipation. Helen was obviously the jealous and vengeful type, and Jane had a pretty good idea what her form of revenge would be. "The test as you can see was success, it is possible to achieve unheard of weight gains with my process and still stay healthy. But if you think that's fat, wait till you see what I'm going to do to you."

She clicked off the video screen and headed over to the machinery that controlled the flow of the compound. That morning she had personally loaded enough of the compound to fatten three entire crews of astronauts, and she could easily get more if she wanted to. Jane couldn't help but begin to feel extremely aroused. The combination of fear, guilt at being caught, and her own curiosity from watching others get fattened had her caught in a fever of arousal and desire.

"This should only take about an hour." said Helen as she pressed the button which would start the flow of the formula. She clicked the remote control again and this time it showed Jane's body on the ground, exactly as it was at this very moment, just a short amount of time before she was destined to become the fattest being on the planet. The tube was opaque, so she couldn't see the stuff, but could feel it as the tube shifted in her mouth and down her throat to her stomach.

She felt only a vague sensation in her stomach when it finally reached its destination, but she knew her stomach would already be digesting the stuff. Digital numbers appeared on the video screen. One showed her starting weight: 109 (it was a big Thanksgiving)Her current weight: 109 and the number of pounds gained: 0. Two seconds later she gained her first pound. That was accompinied by the pop of a champagne bottle. Helen poured herself a glass of champagne and raised a toast. "To the new you!" she cried and sipped at her champagne. "This stuff works fast Jane!"

'No kidding!' Jane thought. Her current weight was now 121, she gained over 12 pounds in less than a minute! And she was gaining even faster now! She could see herself on the screen and part of her body that was in her view because she couldn't move. Right now she mainly seemed to be widening, taking up more and more of the matt. After another minute she was past two hundred pounds and Helen was poking and prodding her and checking her instruments. Now Jane's belly was rising as well as widening. Like it was being pushed out and upwards from below, her belly just kept rising taller and taller away from her. Her breasts were getting much larger too, and were now being forced away to the sides by her huge belly. Her arms and legs were getting cone-like with the accumuating fat, and were being pushed away from her body by her swelling torso.

After only five minutes she topped 300 pounds and would soon reach the point she was supposed to stop at, but Jane had no illusions that she was going to stop anywhere near that weight. Her rising belly fell forward between her legs as gravity finally pulled it down. It was still growing fast though and pushing her legs further apart. Her breasts could now touch the matt on either side of her after they flowed over her arms. Her ass and hips weren't missing the formula's effects either. She was close to four times wider than when she had walked into the room barely twentry mintues ago. When she reached 350 pounds Helen suddenly jerked herself away from the instruments to look at the screen.

"Oh my word! 354 pounds! You're past the weight you were intended! I gotta shut down the machine!" and she rushed over to the console and began frantically pushing buttons. Jane felt some hope return when Helen turned to her with a wicked smile.

"Just kidding!" she said and sat back to watch Jane swell some more. Her fattening contiued unabated. In ten more minutes she was 500 pounds, at this point she began to inflate even faster, gaining pounds by the second.

It took her only five more minutes to reach a half ton. At this point she was beginning to resemble Jim, as her massive body began to look shapeless and almost inhuman. Gaining weight faster than ever she soon passed one ton, and then she was even fatter than Jim. Over three thousand pounds, and still no sign of her stopping. She was so fat that she couldn't even twitch a finger, even though the paralyzing drugs had worn off. Her toes were as big around as a roll of quarters. Her belly alone was bigger than the matt she was covering comletely. Helen stood to one side of that titanic belly and was completely obscured by it and she was 5'6"! Her arms and legs looked like they had been completely absorbed by her massive body. She was more than twice as wide as she was tall, and she was still getting fatter.

She didn't even slow down when she passed two tons. At three tons the floor creaked ominously. "Don't worry" Helen said "the floor can hold up to ten tons."

Jane was as big around as a back yard swimming pool and even deeper. Her head, which was drooping with fat, was pretty much the only feature that told the awe struck viewer that what they were looking at was a human being. "Only two more tons to go skinny!" crowed Helen as she made a quick phone call. "Yes she's almost ready. Bring up the crane, we'll be ready to load her up soon." Jane could barely hear her and could only wonder what she meant. The last two tons went by quickly. She now weighed more than 10,000 pounds! An amazing, astounding, impossible woman!

Helen had been putting some things into a travel bag and opened loading door to allow some men to drive in a crane and a heavy duty flat bed truck. "Well Jane I'd like to say that we're all through, but we're not just yet. We're now going to move you to my home in Alaska. There's quite a few people who have a huge interest in a woman your size. And there's an added bonus. All of my lab equipment is there, and that floor can hold a hell of a lot more than ten tons!" Helen walked out to catch her plane and left the men with the daunting job of loading the mountainous Jane onto the flatbed truck.

Latest posts

Back