Hypothetical: How fat would you get if it was only for 24 hours?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

over 400 lbs... and mostly in my hips and ass.
Would you actually like a standard chest , moderately flat belly and the left to right measurement of the hips bigger than most peoples chest and hips circumference measurement combined. the thighs would have to be bigger than most woman's hips although average legs would have a lot of thigh gap.

TwoSwords

Probably between 600 and 800. I'd want to have a chance to feel the full experience, because every time I see someone in that range, I always feel like I'm missing out.

Poet

I’d say 220 because I’m slim at 176 currently and that would be the start of feeling really overweight for me. I’d try it on for 24 hours and see if it suits me and decide from there with which way to go with it. I’d like to have it distributed all over my body.

Reactions: Tad

tracii 4591

I would like to be 5'9' and see what I looked like.
I'm barely 5"4' and 350 so being taller for a day might be fun.
I have been 425 so I do know what not being able to do some things because of your size feels like.

I don’t know about having an exact weight in mind, but I’d like to be the biggest and heaviest I could possibly be and still be able to to walk on my own. Enough that it would be a struggle, and maybe I couldn’t walk for more than 30 seconds or so without taking a break, and just barely able to get up on my own. I would love feeling how heavy my body was, and experiencing what it’s like to be left panting from just walking to the fridge and back. That’s always been a dream of mine. I’m a pretty strong guy, so I imagine I might be up around 900-1000 lbs to be that over encumbered by my own weight.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I think I'd be more interested in trying different shapes more than just different sizes, to be honest. I'd love to know what it felt like to be one of those exaggerated pear shaped girls that are so popular and gorgeous. Or one of those model-like hourglasses, or even how it felt to be really top heavy like some people I've seen.

Probably an unpopular opinion, but I'd even like to try skinny/muscular body types, if it was only for a day. I don't find them attractive, but I also can't imagine how it would feel to occupy such a body and I'm always curious. Not to mention, I'd try on all my regular clothes, just to see how crazy they would look on a skinny person! The idea of being in a skinny body, and wearing my normal clothes and seeing just how much extra space my real body fills up sounds really hot to me. I'm a fairly small BBW and my weight gain has been fairly gradual so sometimes I forget how much extra curves I have now!

Would love to be my height (5'7) and over 400 pounds, everything sagging and swinging and thick folds and rolls everywhere and an off-the-charts belly. Of course I would have to have a FFA there with me to gasp in disbelief, tease me (nicely) and play with my fluff...and most of all, to cuddle, I am a cuddle-monster. Good thread!

Last edited:

Latest posts