I’m pets, I love fat men, and I need to come to terms with it.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

kokori72

BHM
Wish I had the same problem with my wife... She wants from me the completely different thing.. she wants me to loose weight. And although she doesn’t admit that the problem doen’t have to do with the sex but it has to do only with my health, I feel that even during sex my fat is too much for her and also I feel that she doesn’t like when all my shirts are tight and when I’m sitting and all the buttons are almost ready to pop out. Personally I want to feel that I’m accepted at least. I want to feel the hands on my belly or other fat parts without making me feel guilty because of my desire to overeating, snacking, tasting etc.. Sometimes i’m Trying to find out where are all these women in real life who would love us (fatties) and feel their hands on our fat and feel that they love what they touch.... Obviously here is the society where all these people exist.. but again that is not real life..... Anyway hope one day I will meet such a woman...because food is sooooo nice!

Unbasher

This is definitely the place where such people exist. As I've posted above, I wish there was a way for the likes of us to find one another.
You wrote "my desire to overeating". Does that mean you think you have your eating under control, you just LIKE to overeat a little? I'm just asking because I struggled with an eating disorder for a long time and could relate to your wife worrying if that were the case.
How long have you been married? Were you thin when you met?
Do YOU like your body?

kokori72

BHM
Hello.. nice to meet you at first..
When I say my desire to overeating, I mean that when I have food in front of me I want to eat it all.. i want to taste all I have in front of me.. By the time my stomach has become bigger because of that. Today when I sit to eat I always eat two plates or more.. and that’s why I also love the concept of meze or tapas.. you never count how much you eat.. and I stop whenever I feel stretched much.. and again all this is like domino the more you strech your stomach the more you want to eat the next time.. and then gain weight is just a consequence
By the time I started dreaming the food.. Now, all the time I dream what I will eat next.. I love eating and I cannot stop without having felt stretched .. that is when I say “overeating desire”
Now, if I like my body.. I would say the feelings are controversial. I love my fat body, however sometimes I cannot find my sizes on brands and clothes I like. Apart from that, it has to do also with the partner. I guess that if my wife loved my body I might have let myself go more and more and wouldn’t have any problem on that..
I met her 5 years ago. Till then I gained 20lbs.. I guess it’s not that much..

Latest posts