• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I am going to be honest here.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

svenm2112

I am a ugly man
When I got divorced from my second wife. It was not the physical attraction. It was a lot of drinking. From her brothers and nephew. And I tried to find a new relationship. Through social media. Nothing.
Throught here. Nothing.
Dating apps some interest. But nothing concrete.
And I did stop trying. And I got angry. At the wrong people. Instead of letting it go. Have to let it happen naturally. And I didn't go out on a date. I am very shy around people. Especially women. That i am. Attracted too. And I did some really bad posts. On Instagram and Facebook. And a couple years before that. I had emergency surgery and that took a toll on my self-esteem. Plus I went through a divorce. Before that. And I felt ashamed of my body. And I didn't want to be touched,seen,hugged or kissed. Nor go out. And I learned towards isolation. And beating myself up. My eldest daughter said Dad you should start dating again. Maybe you be at more at ease. I give it a try. Mom and I haven't been together since 2012. Till I wrote on Curvy Shine YouTube channel. And he gave me some tips. And I am following them to a "t". And I was talking with a ssbbw friend of mine. And I said. Out of my friendship. And out of respect for our friendship. And she being a single mom. And me being a man of a certain age now. If she was 44 instead of 34 I would say yes. I would go out with her. And treat her like a lady. But I am going into a positive direction. My turn is coming

Latest posts

Back