• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I am not an Fa anymore.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mergirl

I've decided i am not an Fa anymore. Actually, i don't think i ever was in the first place.
I hate the term and all that it encompasses. I would actually rather wander about a barren wasteland than be in the fa la la club. *For full details of this just look around*
For the record I will always be attracted to fat people. (If they are my type)
Thanks. :)
The irony of this is that it is likely my post will get moved to the Fa board. There are certain topics i would like input from everyone so i decide not to actually post them in a protected forum but they get moved anyway..
Anyway, to recap.. I hate HATE the term 'Fat admirer':
Its embarrassing to describe yourself as a 'fat admirer' !!?? (I find "Big women are beautiful" is much more accurate and less cringy)
No one actually has ever heard of the term Fat admirer anyway-Unless you tell them (Or Unless they are an audience member of tyra banks)
Does having a body type preference really need a 'term'? Like if you prefer Blondes, should you be referred to as a 'Blonde admirer'? (Sounds very specific and kinna shallow).
Who actually made up this term anyway??
Can we think up something better?
Does anyone else really hate this term as much as me?? I ask this of 'Fat admirers' and Fat people too.
Admiration is something i save for achievements and good contributions that people make. I cant admire fat.
Calling ourselves fat admirers is sort of a double edges sword, as on one hand
it does sound quite shallow and really does not encompass what loving a fat partner is about; Quite simply because 'Fat' is the total mass of this term, not even something that co exists with other words.. eg (off the top of my head) "Fat people lover". On the other hand- It implies a type of worship and idolisation, which i don't belive is healthy for either fat people of those who are in relationships with them. The term implies that the Fa is the one who does all the worshipping and adoring..but in a relationship this love and adoration should be mutual, no matter what the reasons behind the love and adoration are.
Anyway, i am not identifying as an Fa anymore.
I guess i shall either try to come up with a term i am comfortable with and doesnt make me feel like a dick when i say it or i will just go back to before i heard of the term and keep loving fat people (One fat person in particular) without having to have a 'name' for just finding atractive who i find attractive.

Latest posts

Back