I can only tolerate but so much.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

LeoGibson

Happy
Nice rebuttal. Whose personal appearance did I attack?

Awww no one is hating you so stop with the victim crap--if you're a big guy act like it and have some real self-respect without pulling the victim card....EDT: And no I'm not preaching AT you. I'm talking to you exactly the way I'd talk to any of my friends.
.... No, chick with too much makeup, I don't think I'm a victim because people are "expressing their opinion in regards to my stupidity and irresponsibility"....
Hey, the guy already said he has anger issues, do we really need to set him off? :rolleyes:
Yes, we should call anyone out on their bullshit if they are regularly spewing it. I would hope we would do the same to a mysoginist, a racist, an anti-semite or homophobe, or really anyone that puts vitriol out on a public forum for discussion.

....out of the mouth of babes comes....nothing.
I'm more inclined to agree with you these days.

TRYING to tear people down is like a magic show--deflecting attention from one thing to another, or from one person to another. An attempt to make yourself feel better by condemning someone for their mistakes or flaws screams plenty about you....

I implore you, fucktard, to continue to press the issue. It'll be fun watching you vomit such ingenious remarks. :D
And then you proceed to insult and tear someone down.

... Well, why don't you come on down here to the South and talk that brave forum talk? See, I'm not braver just when I'm on a forum where nobody can reach me; I speak my mind anywhere and everywhere! Yeah, I admitted what I did was foolish, so I don't need your ass all up in my goddamn business blabbing your mouth in regards to something you know nothing about. :) Do you own a gun? Do you admit to having anger issues? Do you live in the South?

Have you lived the kind of chaotic life I have? DOUBT IT! NO! NO! PROBABLY NOT! So, talk about the issue at hand instead of trying to be Dr. Phil and tell me I'm a fucking horrible human being. I KNOW I'M FUCKED, SO I DON'T NEED YOUR OPINION ABOUT A GODDAMN THING. BLAH!:D
Where do you live again? I'm not quite sure I caught it?:D

First off, enough about the damned south. Outside of yourself, you could have a freak lawn mowing accident and cut off all your fingers and toes and still be able to count the amount of people who give a damn about what part of the country you are from. Let me let you in on a little secret about the south, it's no different from the north, the west, the mid-west or anywhere else for that matter. In your southern cities, people tend to be more secularly humanistic in their worldviews and more liberal or progressive (whichever term you prefer) in their political views. When you get to the rural areas you tend to find folks more in touch with the land and agriculture and things like family and faith play a bigger role in their daily lives and they tend to be more conservative politically. And here's the kicker, you can say the exact same thing about Nebraska, Pennsylvania, Maine, Wyoming, Oregon, Arizona, and on and on. I think you see where I'm going with this. Outside of different accents and a way of cooking (of which the south kicks every region's ass except for Texas, because you can't beat spicy Tex-Mex tamales and enchiladas or a good chicken fried steak, and I'ma cut the first mofo tries to say different :D ) every body in this country is pretty much the same. Believe me, I have enough first hand experience to know what I'm talking about here hoss.

Besides, what's there really to be proud of about the south anyways? Slavery? Starting a war in vain that killed many Americans and nearly ended the Union? I know, maybe it was the 100 years of segregation and discrimination after the end of that war. I have to say, I'm really struggling to find something to be proud of here, or at least something that would make it any better place to live than say the wilderness areas of Montana or Colorado for example. I say this as someone who lived in northern Georgia for 6 years and I have traveled very extensively around the entire south. I don't get the blind pride of it at all.

As far as the kind of life you have had or continue to have, it goes both ways, you also don't know anyone else's background either, you don't know from what experience they are speaking to you from. Also, if you put your business out on an open forum like this, expect to get responses good and bad. If you can't handle that, don't post on a message board, or only post about puppies and rainbows, pretty much everyone loves puppies and rainbows and you can have a nice positive experience. You won't get anybody else's opinion about anything if you just don't put it out there. However, if you do, then expect to get them. Deal with it or move on.

Another thing from personal experience, anyone that has to tell you how tough or hard they are, usually aren't. I have, in my past, had occasion to make the acquaintance of some men that could put a bullet in your brain in between bites of their dinner and not miss a beat or even have their heart rate rise one bit. Believe me when I say, they never had to tell anyone how hard they were, you just knew it the same way you know the sky is blue or water is wet. The same way those guys in school talked about all the chicks they were having sex with, they were the ones that weren't getting anything but their hands. Folks that are busy doing anything, don't have the time nor the need to go around and talk about it.

My advice, and you can do whatever you wish with it, you're a grown man. Would be to just let this thread die and walk away from it. Join in on some of the other threads and post and let us get a chance to know you beyond this youthful anger. You might be an alright guy, unfortunately you let your angry rants get in the way of anybody finding that out.

So in short, the TLDR version; chill out a little homey and let it go before you go posting these angry rants.

P.S. Personal pet peeve of mine, so take it for what it's worth,:p Learn how to do multi-quote it makes for a more streamlined experience for your readers.:D

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
I went to my mother's house today to visit with her. I asked her to drive me down to the store so we could talk in private. Well, there was one other car in the parking lot of the convenient store, and there were two younger guys (18-20) sitting in the back seat. I go inside to get a Mt. Dew and a pack of cigarettes. There is one other patron inside the store with me, and he's some skinny guy who fit the Californian surfer profile. I'm walking out to the my mom's truck as the punk is walking back to his car. He pulls right up beside the truck and starts speaking (inaudible from where I'm positioned) and giving me dirty looks, so I step towards the tailgate and say "What?" Well, he's driving away and yells out "Why don't you get some slim fast, fat ass!?" I start seeing red... especially after my mother, who just beat breast cancer, tells me that his two buddies were flashing the lights at her and flipping her off. I found myself walking towards his car, yelling for him to stop (which he slows down), and all while simultaneously pulling out the 9mm I had concealed under my shirt. He starts to pull off, but he stops and puts his car into reverse--I'm ready to fight them all...individually, of course. He stops in the middle of the road and puts his car in park, sitting there waiting for me to come to him; I did not approach him because although I was armed, I was outnumbered. He sat there for 15 seconds before pulling off. But why did he pull off? Well, there was a cop crossing the intersection...I am waving a gun at their car. I put my gun back in its holster before the cop saw me--thankfully! Anyways, I know I'm a big man, and obesity is nothing new in our day and age. Long gone are the days where big men were revered, feared, sought after and chosen first by all women, and treated like gods. I know what I'm worth, and I'll be goddamned if I let some insignificant punk try to make me feel less than what I am--a king! I am an honest man; a loyal man; a compassionate man; a passionate man. I typically command respect; however, in regards to punks like that guy, I demand respect with an iron fist and unmericful heart. I may be a teddy bear, but don't let it slip your mind that I'm still a bear!
I feel you! It's like it's wrong to be racist, misogynist, homophobic but perfectly all right even encouraged to attack larger people under the blatant guise of 'good health' pushed by outdated medical research and businesses trying to sell you the latest diet pill. That 'good health' bullshit is so far from the truth as size doesn't necessarily determine health. Psst screw that, it's all about hate. Larger women seem to get more of the brunt of that hate, but so do large men. It's disgusting. If that is you in your avatar, you are very good looking, many of us chicks like bears!

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
Yes, we should call anyone out on their bullshit if they are regularly spewing it. I would hope we would do the same to a mysoginist, a racist, an anti-semite or homophobe, or really anyone that puts vitriol out on a public forum for discussion.

First off, enough about the damned south. Outside of yourself, you could have a freak lawn mowing accident and cut off all your fingers and toes and still be able to count the amount of people who give a damn about what part of the country you are from. Let me let you in on a little secret about the south, it's no different from the north, the west, the mid-west or anywhere else for that matter. In your southern cities, people tend to be more secularly humanistic in their worldviews and more liberal or progressive (whichever term you prefer) in their political views. When you get to the rural areas you tend to find folks more in touch with the land and agriculture and things like family and faith play a bigger role in their daily lives and they tend to be more conservative politically. And here's the kicker, you can say the exact same thing about Nebraska, Pennsylvania, Maine, Wyoming, Oregon, Arizona, and on and on. I think you see where I'm going with this. Outside of different accents and a way of cooking (of which the south kicks every region's ass except for Texas, because you can't beat spicy Tex-Mex tamales and enchiladas or a good chicken fried steak, and I'ma cut the first mofo tries to say different :D ) every body in this country is pretty much the same. Believe me, I have enough first hand experience to know what I'm talking about here hoss.

Besides, what's there really to be proud of about the south anyways? Slavery? Starting a war in vain that killed many Americans and nearly ended the Union? I know, maybe it was the 100 years of segregation and discrimination after the end of that war. I have to say, I'm really struggling to find something to be proud of here, or at least something that would make it any better place to live than say the wilderness areas of Montana or Colorado for example. I say this as someone who lived in northern Georgia for 6 years and I have traveled very extensively around the entire south. I don't get the blind pride of it at all.

As far as the kind of life you have had or continue to have, it goes both ways, you also don't know anyone else's background either, you don't know from what experience they are speaking to you from. Also, if you put your business out on an open forum like this, expect to get responses good and bad. If you can't handle that, don't post on a message board, or only post about puppies and rainbows, pretty much everyone loves puppies and rainbows and you can have a nice positive experience. You won't get anybody else's opinion about anything if you just don't put it out there. However, if you do, then expect to get them. Deal with it or move on.

Another thing from personal experience, anyone that has to tell you how tough or hard they are, usually aren't. I have, in my past, had occasion to make the acquaintance of some men that could put a bullet in your brain in between bites of their dinner and not miss a beat or even have their heart rate rise one bit. Believe me when I say, they never had to tell anyone how hard they were, you just knew it the same way you know the sky is blue or water is wet. The same way those guys in school talked about all the chicks they were having sex with, they were the ones that weren't getting anything but their hands. Folks that are busy doing anything, don't have the time nor the need to go around and talk about it.

My advice, and you can do whatever you wish with it, you're a grown man. Would be to just let this thread die and walk away from it. Join in on some of the other threads and post and let us get a chance to know you beyond this youthful anger. You might be an alright guy, unfortunately you let your angry rants get in the way of anybody finding that out.

So in short, the TLDR version; chill out a little homey and let it go before you go posting these angry rants.

P.S. Personal pet peeve of mine, so take it for what it's worth,:p Learn how to do multi-quote it makes for a more streamlined experience for your readers.:D
Jesus Christ Leo, that was long, BUT it did come from you so I had to read all of it. You're the mother fucking man.

bigrich711

Too rare to die

The only thing I really took from this is the multi-quote suggestion. The reason for that is because this post died this morning when I told that chick that I was tired of saying the same thing over and over again only to have everyone completely overlook it. Also, I haven't put how bad I am up here; the dick on a blender thing was just to be funny. I don't have anything to really prove to anyone on this forum. This post probably belonged on a true blog type website. I weren't posting this to give anyone some "Oh, my god, he's crazy" impression. I need a website where people can view your story, rate it, no comments, and just roll on. Anyways, I'm letting all this animosity die down. So, LeoGibson, how exactly do you multi-quote like that? Also, is there a way to deactivate accounts? I'm not interested in deactivating now, but I do get very bored of things, so I just want the option of being able to get rid of any evidence that I was ever here...like James Bond or some shit, man. Hahaha.

bigrich711

Too rare to die
I feel you! It's like it's wrong to be racist, misogynist, homophobic but perfectly all right even encouraged to attack larger people under the blatant guise of 'good health' pushed by outdated medical research and businesses trying to sell you the latest diet pill. That 'good health' bullshit is so far from the truth as size doesn't necessarily determine health. Psst screw that, it's all about hate. Larger women seem to get more of the brunt of that hate, but so do large men. It's disgusting. If that is you in your avatar, you are very good looking, many of us chicks like bears!
I agree with you 110%, happyface. I shouldn't have went as far as I did with these ignorant fools, but there are no walls or boundaries on hate and discrimination. I regret not handling it in a different way, but the past is the past. Yes, that's a picture of me I took a few weeks ago. I was pretty burnt from helping this elderly man work on his farm. Thank you very much :)

LeoGibson

Happy
The only thing I really took from this is the multi-quote suggestion. The reason for that is because this post died this morning when I told that chick that I was tired of saying the same thing over and over again only to have everyone completely overlook it. Also, I haven't put how bad I am up here; the dick on a blender thing was just to be funny. I don't have anything to really prove to anyone on this forum. This post probably belonged on a true blog type website. I weren't posting this to give anyone some "Oh, my god, he's crazy" impression. I need a website where people can view your story, rate it, no comments, and just roll on. Anyways, I'm letting all this animosity die down. So, LeoGibson, how exactly do you multi-quote like that? Also, is there a way to deactivate accounts? I'm not interested in deactivating now, but I do get very bored of things, so I just want the option of being able to get rid of any evidence that I was ever here...like James Bond or some shit, man. Hahaha.
To my knowledge this place is like the mafia, once in never out!:eek: I don't think you can de-activate.

As far as the multi quote feature, you just go to the icon in the middle, in between the quote button and the quick reply button and click on it and then go to the next post you want to quote and click on it and when you have all the posts you want to quote, you go to the bottom of your page and click the post reply button and every post you quoted will show up in order in the reply box.

Hang in there fella, for what its worth I don't think you're a bad cat, you just got off to an inauspicious start. Post on some mellower topics and give folks a chance to actually learn about you and who you are.

bigrich711

Too rare to die
I don't understand why you feel the need to reply to everyone, or care what they think. You already admitted your flaws and faults, and also made a point to recognize them. That's more than most people ever accomplish.

Who cares if all these people think you're a grade A Southern Asshole. It's just an opinion.
You're absolutely right, friend. Oh, I am a grade "A" Southern asshole, but that's only a fraction of who I am haha. I help old ladies load groceries into their cars. I give change to drunken idiots who end up calling me a "fat-ass." I tear up with family members at the hospital who just lost a loved one that I only knew for two days. I don't tolerate men hitting women. I feel sorry for homeless people. I cried watching a movie about the Holocaust.

bigrich711

Too rare to die
To my knowledge this place is like the mafia, once in never out!:eek: I don't think you can de-activate.

As far as the multi quote feature, you just go to the icon in the middle, in between the quote button and the quick reply button and click on it and then go to the next post you want to quote and click on it and when you have all the posts you want to quote, you go to the bottom of your page and click the post reply button and every post you quoted will show up in order in the reply box.

Hang in there fella, for what its worth I don't think you're a bad cat, you just got off to an inauspicious start. Post on some mellower topics and give folks a chance to actually learn about you and who you are.
Hahaha! Nice analogy. Thanks for the help. I appreciate it, man. Yeah, I posted in the heat of the moment. I had saw this website a few days before signing up and actually posting anything. I posted this right after the incident. A little too hastily...

Saoirse

You remind me of a friend of mine. Boy's got serious anger issues. Thankfully he does not carry a weapon, other than his fists, and they've already gotten him in an assload of trouble lately.

gangstadawg

the wanderer
Yeah, I thought of that a little too late, haha. I mean, I do have enough guns and ammunition to survive a wave of attack from my whole neighborhood. :p
how about body armor? might wanna invest in dragon skin body armor (google it).

gangstadawg

the wanderer
when I was younger we used our fists good bad or indifferent. Another day in paradise...LOL

btw I live in South Carolina young man and not north carolina. I am all for guns and they have their place but if I had seen you pull your gun out, 911 would have been called. and take it from there.

to me, people who carry a gun around and are not working in an industry that requires them to protect expensive merchandise or whatever do not need to carry a gun. Life is far too precious to shoot and ask questions later.

But I shall go back to my coffee and have a good day.
well i guess where you live 911 actually responds and comes. wish it was like that here in detroit. you call 911 and your ass out of luck.

bigrich711

Too rare to die
how about body armor? might wanna invest in dragon skin body armor (google it).
I've got body armor, yeah. They're expensive as shit. The one I got was $906. But it's ballistic level 3a, stab level 2, and spike level 2. So, I'm pretty much covered haha.

Latest posts