• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I can only tolerate but so much.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigrich711

Too rare to die
I went to my mother's house today to visit with her. I asked her to drive me down to the store so we could talk in private. Well, there was one other car in the parking lot of the convenient store, and there were two younger guys (18-20) sitting in the back seat. I go inside to get a Mt. Dew and a pack of cigarettes. There is one other patron inside the store with me, and he's some skinny guy who fit the Californian surfer profile. I'm walking out to the my mom's truck as the punk is walking back to his car. He pulls right up beside the truck and starts speaking (inaudible from where I'm positioned) and giving me dirty looks, so I step towards the tailgate and say "What?" Well, he's driving away and yells out "Why don't you get some slim fast, fat ass!?" I start seeing red... especially after my mother, who just beat breast cancer, tells me that his two buddies were flashing the lights at her and flipping her off. I found myself walking towards his car, yelling for him to stop (which he slows down), and all while simultaneously pulling out the 9mm I had concealed under my shirt. He starts to pull off, but he stops and puts his car into reverse--I'm ready to fight them all...individually, of course. He stops in the middle of the road and puts his car in park, sitting there waiting for me to come to him; I did not approach him because although I was armed, I was outnumbered. He sat there for 15 seconds before pulling off. But why did he pull off? Well, there was a cop crossing the intersection...I am waving a gun at their car. I put my gun back in its holster before the cop saw me--thankfully! Anyways, I know I'm a big man, and obesity is nothing new in our day and age. Long gone are the days where big men were revered, feared, sought after and chosen first by all women, and treated like gods. I know what I'm worth, and I'll be goddamned if I let some insignificant punk try to make me feel less than what I am--a king! I am an honest man; a loyal man; a compassionate man; a passionate man. I typically command respect; however, in regards to punks like that guy, I demand respect with an iron fist and unmericful heart. I may be a teddy bear, but don't let it slip your mind that I'm still a bear!

Latest posts

Back