Quantcast

I did it!! I'm not a virgin anymore!!! I got my....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

supersoup

Nice to meet you beanbag.
so exciting!!! which shop did you go to?!

oh man, i love tattoos, makes me want more!

Violet_Beauregard

My friend's hubby knows the guy... he came to my house!! LOL Her hubby got his yesterday afternoon, and he did mine and my friend's last night. His name is "Zippy"... LOL He was really great... I liked him a lot. He was very clean, new needles, rubber gloves... the works. I felt very comfortable.

so exciting!!! which shop did you go to?!

oh man, i love tattoos, makes me want more!

supersoup

Nice to meet you beanbag.
My friend's hubby knows the guy... he came to my house!! LOL Her hubby got his yesterday afternoon, and he did mine and my friend's last night. His name is "Zippy"... LOL He was really great... I liked him a lot. He was very clean, new needles, rubber gloves... the works. I felt very comfortable.
oh yeah, he used to have that shop in girard!

it looks great, congrats!

Shosh

Susannah
It looks cute Christine.:) I would like to get a tattoo and have wanted one for a long time, but they are kind of forbidden from a religious perspective.:(
I like yours though, and I like that your confidence in yourself is growing all the time.
What did your parents say meanwhile young lady?:p

Hugs

Shoshie

Violet_Beauregard

Thanks Shosh!!! I'm really happy that I got it. I absolutely love it. :happy:

I didn't tell my parents yet! :blush: LOL

It looks cute Christine.:) I would like to get a tattoo and have wanted one for a long time, but they are kind of forbidden from a religious perspective.:(
I like yours though, and I like that your confidence in yourself is growing all the time.
What did your parents say meanwhile young lady?:p

Hugs

Shoshie

Hawksmoor

The Sedentary Misanthrope
Very nice tattoo! Upon first glance I thought it said "Curry Princess", and I was going to ask what that was all about, but I get "Curvy Princess". :)

I'm planning on getting my family's tartan pattern in a band around my bicep at some point. It's a pretty intricate design though, so it would probably be expensive.

volatile

I love it! I've been thinking of getting another tattoo but I'm not sure where to go.

Violet_Beauregard

Thanks Dennis!! I'm really glad I got it! :)

Yay, Violet!

It looks great on you.

I'm still a tattoo virgin...my older sister and younger brother have some. I just haven't decided what seems "right" yet.

Hugs

Dennis

Thank you!!! :)

Looks great Violet:)

Thank you!

This one was $100. I didn't think it was too bad.

Very nice tattoo! Upon first glance I thought it said "Curry Princess", and I was going to ask what that was all about, but I get "Curvy Princess". :)

I'm planning on getting my family's tartan pattern in a band around my bicep at some point. It's a pretty intricate design though, so it would probably be expensive.

Thank you! This was a guy named Zippy... he used to have a shop in Girard I guess. I could get you his number if you want it.... he was really nice.

I love it! I've been thinking of getting another tattoo but I'm not sure where to go.

Spanky

Freakishly Normal
He was really great... I liked him a lot. He was very clean, new needles, rubber gloves... the works. I felt very comfortable.
STOP IT!

I can't stop laughing at this and the whole "I'm not a virgin anymore" stuff. I wonder if girls around the world remember their first guy this way. Especially the "he was very clean" part.

:D

/adolescent humor

Kareda

Kare~N~da
I absolutely LOVE it! So Cute, and just perfectly placed!

I was a wimp- my first tattoo is 3 itty bitty hearts between my thumb and forefinger. (Signifies Paul, Taylor and Briana) I want another one though!

Violet_Beauregard

LOLOL I KNEW it would make everyone laugh!!!! :p

Spankster I'd remember YOU if you were my first guy... especially if you were "very clean"... ;)

STOP IT!

I can't stop laughing at this and the whole "I'm not a virgin anymore" stuff. I wonder if girls around the world remember their first guy this way. Especially the "he was very clean" part.

/adolescent humor

Violet_Beauregard

Thank you! LOL To me... this tattoo is HUGE... but then I see other people's tattoos, and mine is tiny compared to theirs! LOL

I'm really glad I got it though! :)

I absolutely LOVE it! So Cute, and just perfectly placed!

I was a wimp- my first tattoo is 3 itty bitty hearts between my thumb and forefinger. (Signifies Paul, Taylor and Briana) I want another one though!

olwen

Disco Bear
So you got your tat cherry popped. Congrats. It's cute. :D You know what's going to happen now Vi? You're going to get addicted. Pretty soon you'll be covered. If money weren't an obstacle I'd have way more than I already do.

BBWModel

1 kewl chik
I love it!!! What a great tattoo!

You and Soupy and I should all go together to get our next tattoos. I know what I want, I already have it planned out. It would be kinda cool to go with you two, kind of a bonding experience. I'll drive up your way and we could make a whole day of it, girls lunch and then tattoos! LOL

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

BBWModel

1 kewl chik
What clan are you? I'm a MacGregor

Latest posts