Quantcast

I found this story about Elizabeth Taylor today

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Phaddy

In the 1960's, sometime around when she did Virginia Wolff, but a little before, I remember seeing some wonderful pictures of Liz Taylor on vacation with Richard Burton in Mexico. The pictures were taken of her on the beach in a bikini and it was probably the first time that she had let her guard down weight-wise. While it has been more than 35 years, I can still visualize the pictures in my mind. I think they were in a movie magazine. Does anyone know how to find something like that?

Pink

I also remember a interview she and burton did where she had the cutest double chin.:) I love liz! xoxoxo Pink

Santaclear

User
Yeah! Man, "Liz & Dick", their names used to be plastered on the cover of every supermarket tabloid and women's magazine, more than Oprah is now. I think I remember those pics, Phaddy, and ditto, Pink, on the Liz chin, that was my favorite era for her. :)

upender

Phaddy said:
In the 1960's, sometime around when she did Virginia Wolff, but a little before, I remember seeing some wonderful pictures of Liz Taylor on vacation with Richard Burton in Mexico. The pictures were taken of her on the beach in a bikini and it was probably the first time that she had let her guard down weight-wise. While it has been more than 35 years, I can still visualize the pictures in my mind. I think they were in a movie magazine. Does anyone know how to find something like that?
I think I remember the ones you mean. Or similar ones, anyway. The ones I remember had a caption saying something like, "Why Liz is eating and EATING and EATING her heart out over Dick!"

She did look good in them.