I got more artwork on my back!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MaryElizabethAntoinette

Beauty is Relative
I couldn't help but share this, despite the fact that it's off topic. But gosh I love tattoos. <3

I'm getting this whole scene done on my back, and I just got the outline for the bottom half. It's a big work in progress, but it looks so cool already. I just had to post a picture of it.

Reactions: Isa

AnnMarie

&#10032;cuddly and terrifying&#10032;
Wow.... that's some amazing work, can't wait to see it once it's further along!

Nastya_Loves

OMG!! jejeje love it!!! Its really amazing :p... I admire you lol!!! it must have hurt a lot!!! jejejeje, but its beautiful :p!!! xD

Kiki

Eyeliner! STAT!
Can't wait to see it when it's all done. Really original.

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
I know from some personal experience about that kinda pain LOLOL

just know one day it will be over..and you have a masterpiece...YOUR BODY..a work of art of your own UNIQUENESS

and yes that really is MY BACK in my avatar
;)

one_shy_writer

The coloring on that is very interesting. It doesn't look like most work I've seen. You must have found a very unique artist. For the record, I love it, especially because it's not something I've seen before. It's really, really cool. I'm jealous. If I could afford to have it done, I'd love a large back piece. But I'm poor. :/

MaryElizabethAntoinette

Beauty is Relative
*giggles* thanks everybody!

HDANGEL15, I love your tattoo. I remember when I first came on here, I came across a big picture of it and I think I stared at it for like 5 minutes. It's beautiful.

I was really lucky with my tattoo artist. I went up to New Hampshire last year when I was 17 to get my first tattoo. I had to leave MA because I was using my cousin's ID... which said I was 23. So I went to random tattoo parlor with my headless horseman design and the guy did it. It took over 5 hours, but he only charged me like 300 because it's all I had. And it was obviously meant to be... because a few months later he moved down to Massachusetts and now he works at the closest tattoo parlor to me. Lucky lucky. So I've gone back to him for all of my tattoos, except the Nephillim on my arm... cuz that was more of a 'spur of the moment' thing.

Blah, I rambled. xP

Nastya_Loves

Hey MaryElizabethAntoinette!!! :happy: lol.... gotta ask you something :p... does it really hurts that bad? cuz I want one since... forever!! xD :p... but im afraid of the pain lol (im a little chicken lol)... so could you give me any advice? (i know it's kinda off topic, but since the thread its kinda about tatoos :p)... I want one on my wrist btw xD!!! kisses!! :happy:

Natasha

MaryElizabethAntoinette

Beauty is Relative
Hey MaryElizabethAntoinette!!! :happy: lol.... gotta ask you something :p... does it really hurts that bad? cuz I want one since... forever!! xD :p... but im afraid of the pain lol (im a little chicken lol)... so could you give me any advice? (i know it's kinda off topic, but since the thread its kinda about tatoos :p)... I want one on my wrist btw xD!!! kisses!! :happy:

Natasha
Yeah, I really wish I could give a more accurate opinion. But pain doesn't bother me. So you might find your tattoo experience to be more painful than what I describe. But yeah, it's essentially a cat scratch. Well, a long cat scratch that bleeds alot. I mean, I know I bleed alot whenever I get tattooed... that could just be me.
But yeah, at first is hurts... then the endorphines kick in... and it just becomes annoying rather than painful. And then my tattoo artist takes a break and goes to smoke a ciggarette and when he comes back and starts carving into my back the original pain comes back again cuz the endorphines have subsided.
But yeah... if you're getting a small one on your wrist... you'll be fine. Cuz your artist wont have to take a break, and you'll only have to deal with the initial pain once.

In conclusion: Tattoos rule. The pain is insignificant. <3 <3

Nastya_Loves

Yeah, I really wish I could give a more accurate opinion. But pain doesn't bother me. So you might find your tattoo experience to be more painful than what I describe. But yeah, it's essentially a cat scratch. Well, a long cat scratch that bleeds alot. I mean, I know I bleed alot whenever I get tattooed... that could just be me.
But yeah, at first is hurts... then the endorphines kick in... and it just becomes annoying rather than painful. And then my tattoo artist takes a break and goes to smoke a ciggarette and when he comes back and starts carving into my back the original pain comes back again cuz the endorphines have subsided.
But yeah... if you're getting a small one on your wrist... you'll be fine. Cuz your artist wont have to take a break, and you'll only have to deal with the initial pain once.

In conclusion: Tattoos rule. The pain is insignificant. <3 <3
LOL well thank you then!!! n.n!!!! im going to do it before the uni starts again :p... now all i've to do its find a good design (a signifficant one) and find a good place xD (where i feel safe lol).... :p

Thank you again!! n.n

Catalina

How incredibly unique, MaryElizabethAntoinette!

I can imagine how excited you are to finally have gotten it started - the process itself is definitely a journey - and I hope you keep us posted (with more pics, of course) with your progress!

Latest posts