I got nearly scammed

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

svenm2112

Hello lovely ssbbw ladies
Hello
I am just writing. To inform people. That I nearly got scammed. By a so called ssbbw. From ssbbw singles. What was weird. Is she refused. To accept video phone calls.i think the scammer. Stole pictures from another site. And got my hopes up. Then she asked me for 1800 dollars. I thought scammer. And walked away. Very sad.

Green Eyed Fairy

Funky Faerie Queene
I was on a bbw dating site a couple of years ago. The guy told me had a bbw daughter and showed me a picture of some web models he stole from this very site. He was adamant he was not lying but I called him on his bullshit and reported him a fraud/scammer on the website.

He didn't seem to realize that I'm a long time fixture on this site so maybe he snatched them from somewhere else but I knew I had seen those photos on an event thread many moons ago.

Hello
I am just writing. To inform people. That I nearly got scammed. By a so called ssbbw. From ssbbw singles. What was weird. Is she refused. To accept video phone calls.i think the scammer. Stole pictures from another site. And got my hopes up. Then she asked me for 1800 dollars. I thought scammer. And walked away. Very sad.
I suppose you are referring to SSBBW Singles. I have an ad right there and man, it's a hell of hackers.

I still have the ad but I'm very careful with the replies. I studied the patterns of those called singles who write to me. Yes, they have patterns like the way they make their email addresses and the wording they use in the messages.

I still have it because I met one the most important persons in my life. A SSBBW from Mississippi who passed away on 2013. I currently meet a friend from Indiana with my current ad.

I also have that account because it's 100% free for real. There are sites that claim the same but they are only free for the signing in. I was interested in pay sites but I'm not ready for love yet. Something that makes me feel crazy at my 54 but I have to be down to Earth.

Latest posts