Quantcast

I guess this is why they say to always read the care for labels on clothing?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Esther

Queen Black Acid
Oh my:wubu:

And honestly... I barely put anything in the dryer for that reason. It either shrinks or warps. If I like something I generally hand wash it and hang it, and just use the dryer for de-wrinkling the item briefly.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
When our dryer kicked the bucket a couple of years ago, we decided to try getting by without it. So far really no regrets--clothesline gets the job done most of the year, and in full on winter the indoor drying rack helps humidify the house a little bit :) And our clothes are lasting far longer than they used to....I've really concluded that dryers are mostly just evil clothes-eating aliens that are trying to take over the earth by sartorial sabotage.

Having said all of that....I guess they do create cool eye-candy sometimes too :p

chubloverUK86

Having said all of that....I guess they do create cool eye-candy sometimes too :p
Eye candy? So you have lint-eating eyes do you? And you've got the cheek to call the clothes driers of the world aliens? I dunno...

I do agree with your sentiment mind. If these results are anything to go by then it surely forms an argument FOR neglecting to read the care labels!

Latest posts