I have a date ....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Sweetie

Where is the Love?
I'm so nervous. Please share your tips for first dates. I'm so lost in this area. :confused:

Luv2CUfeast

I'm so nervous. Please share your tips for first dates. I'm so lost in this area. :confused:

Don't be afraid to laugh and smile.

A first date is like an interview; it works both ways.
Chances are your date is just as anxious with anticipation as you are, a smile will put him at ease.

Most importantly, be yourself have some fun!

bbwfairygirl

Have a good time and be yourself.

If you feel yourself getting too nervous, just take a deep breath and remember that you're there to enjoy yourself. It also gives you a moment to think about the current conversation, any questions you might have or just to relax for a minute ;)

Oona

¬.¬
My best piece of advice is to BE YOURSELF!

Don't worry about the little things, relax and have a good time!

Sweetie

Where is the Love?
Thank you. So, BREATHING IS GOOD, laughing and smiling...I got this... I think.. :p

dharmabean

♥ ɢrÃ¥тıтuɗɛ
I don't think you have anything to worry about. From what I can tell talking to you on here, you're gorgeous, intelligent, generous, kind, compassionate.

Just, be you.

Sweetie

Where is the Love?
I don't think you have anything to worry about. From what I can tell talking to you on here, you're gorgeous, intelligent, generous, kind, compassionate.

Just, be you.

You all have been so supportive. Thanks so much. I'm feeling a lot better than I was earlier today. I'm gonna bring you all with me in my heart on my date. :happy:

CleverBomb

On Space Out
Don't treat it as though your entire future happiness hangs on your performance that evening. It doesn't! :)

Be yourself, and have fun!

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Thanks! I met him while doing some volunteering. It really is a good way to meet people. :)

Oh, that is awesome--he already has met you and seen something he liked, which takes out such a huge part of the challenges of a first date. So for sure, keep being yourself--obviously he liked his first taste, so don't go changing the flavour now!

Sweetie

Where is the Love?
Oh, that is awesome--he already has met you and seen something he liked, which takes out such a huge part of the challenges of a first date. So for sure, keep being yourself--obviously he liked his first taste, so don't go changing the flavour now!

Thank you. I'm really looking forward to this date now. Everybody here has been so encouraging and my nervousness is dissipating. :happy:

Sweetie

Where is the Love?
I didn't go yet. Tomorrow night. I'm really looking forward to this. :happy:

Latest posts