I have a fat girl question...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Emma

The veet works on me and my hair can be stubborn little bastards. You might want to try the sensitive version though the normal stuff burns me like hell. Also you've got to let the hair grow a little before you can use it.

Gordo Mejor

Wayne_Zitkus said:
Here's a fat girl question for you:

Two fat girls leave Chicago at 9AM - one going east at 50 MPH and one going west at 30 MPH. Which one is wearing the pink overcoat, and how far apart will they be at noon?

:)
Depends on how soon they get caught in traffic.:p

bigsexy920

Ok I'll be good.
I think I need a personal SHAVER to come over every couple of days to take care of things.

ChubbyBlackSista

Master Member
LynzeeMoon said:
Ok... so I need some advice. I've been gaining some weight and I'm happy with my body as I'm getting rounder... but ok I need to know ladies, help me out here.... are there any easy techniques for shaving your legs?! lol... seriously now... my belly keeps getting bigger and the bigger it gets the harder it is for me to reach!!! I dont have anyone to help me out... so I was just wondering are there any tricks I should try?! help! :p

love,

Chewbacca Legs

no no jk!! lol
Oooh that turns me on Chewbacca, I mean you're getting rounder and you love it but you need help shaving your legs and your belly is getting bigger and bigger well you just need a significant other someone that you've known for a long time just take it to the next level. I'm curently at 176 1/2 pounds I mean I"m happy about being curvy and stuff but i can't help but think do guys find me attractive when I"m not the average girl that you see with the flat stomach and the shapely legs. Well Chewbacca you just need a girlfriend that can help you shave your legs and someone that you want to grow together with oh that sounds so sexy how I just said that you do know Big Men turn me on so damn much but Stay eating and getting bigger that girl will come along sooner or later

Take Care

Stealth

King Pointless Long posts
Hehehe. You do realise it's a woman, right? :p

"I'm not the average girl that you see with the flat stomach and the shapely legs
What does "Shapely leg's" mean to you? I dont see women with flat stomachs who have shapely legs :D

Lorna

I thought this thread was soooooooooo funny! thinking of all the different positions I tried before I got one which works for me. I had the same problem. I find standing with one leg up on the side of the bath tub is the easiest position, that way the belly kind of hangs between the legs and doesn't restrict you. You still have to twist a wee bit and you cant see where you have missed but your leg will be easy enough to reach to do the 'feel test'. Those creams sound good, may give them a try. Good luck and happy shaving!!

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
Now, I certainly mean no disrespect to the many lovely ladies here but, as a guy, I find this thread very amusing and interesting and easily one of the most unusual topics I've read here in a while.

I admit that I've honestly never thought about this topic but I certainly understand its inclusion here.

I can't identify with the leg shaving dilemma of a BBW but lots of the advice makes sense to me.

Best of luck, Chewbacca legs...umm, I mean Lynzee! (LOL!) :p

Hugs

Dennis

Jes

is oddly aroused
Still a Skye fan said:
Now, I certainly mean no disrespect to the many lovely ladies here but, as a guy, I find this thread very amusing and interesting and easily one of the most unusual topics I've read here in a while.

I admit that I've honestly never thought about this topic but I certainly understand its inclusion here.

I can't identify with the leg shaving dilemma of a BBW but lots of the advice makes sense to me.

Best of luck, Chewbacca legs...umm, I mean Lynzee! (LOL!) :p

Hugs

Dennis
Listen, Chuckles, it's all funny 'til you remember that while some of us might find it tough to shave our own legs*, it's not at all tough for us to shave YOUR legs. It would only take a few of us to hold you down and then...well, shaving, or maybe the Epilady. Is there anything at all unclear about that?

*I don't have a prob. I sit on the side of the tub (facing into it), and put feet against the opposite wall, in turn, and shave.

Of course, I'm short, so it's easy.

Boteroesque Babe

All cookies cleared!
Forgive me if this has already been mentioned, but there was a good thread on this on the old Main Board. I can't figure how to access the archives, and Googling only nets snapshots of each post, not the entire thread. Maybe somebody else can find a good link to it.

Anyway, here's a link to part of it. Shaving too often leaves me looking like a crime scene, and electric razors don't get close enough for my tastes. I'm a Braun Silk-Epil girl.

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
Jes said:
Listen, Chuckles, it's all funny 'til you remember that while some of us might find it tough to shave our own legs*, it's not at all tough for us to shave YOUR legs. It would only take a few of us to hold you down and then...well, shaving, or maybe the Epilady. Is there anything at all unclear about that?

*I don't have a prob. I sit on the side of the tub (facing into it), and put feet against the opposite wall, in turn, and shave.

Of course, I'm short, so it's easy.
Hi Jes,

Well, as I mentioned before, I meant no offense to any of the gals here and I apologize if anyone was bothered by my comment. I meant it in jest, only.

As a guy, I obviously have a different view on this topic and that's all.

And, since I actually qualify as having "Chewbacca Legs", it'd take quite some effort to shave MY legs...yes, I'm fuzzy (LOL!).

Getting gang-shaved by BBWs sounds like fun, though. :D

If I'm ever lucky enough to hook up with a great BBW gal someday (I'm looking), I'd happily assist her with shaving if she needed any help.

Dennis...the wookie wannabe

Jes

is oddly aroused
i was truly only kidding though, dennis. and if I ever need help, may I call on you? we can talk a little shop while you do the deed. :)

ps: that's wookiee. Yes, yes, go ahead and laugh.

LynzeeMoon

well I tried a few different positions lol ((sounds dirty hehe)) and I found that standing is my best bet. With me being 5'8, my darn legs are kinda long so it's still kinda rough, but ya know what... it was fast and I just put it on the edge of the tub. I do still wanna try the veet stuff... because it sounds easy and a bit too good to be true hehe. *sighs* someday i'll have my own leg shaver..... someday :D

thanks again for all the comments... i do love this thread.

SailDude

Oh and speaking of hair removing gels how about the one named Nads! That one kills me. What a name for any kind of thing let alone hair stuff.

LynzeeMoon

i've tried nads before.... it was a big ol mess of goop!!! lol

i said nads :p

LynzeeMoon

well get over here!!! lol :p

"nowhere man please listen, you dont know what you're missin'..." -- Beatles :D

TheNowhereMan

Rambling Rover
where is here, and umm i dont do the whole car thing, I'm one of those Eco-Hippies so there better be a greyhound station near by XD

Latest posts