I just want to know how

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

mathfa

I've heard of this, there's whole communities into this sort of thing. I believe it is called "sounding". Each to their own, but man that sounds painful!!!

Sonic Purity

Grateful for calm, rational discussion and science
I guess ruler, yard stick, and tape measure are antiquated methods?
What makes anyone think he had any of those readily available? I’m under the impression that there are people who do not have postage stamps nor envelopes, and may have to go to Instructables or Wikihow etc. to learn how to mail a letter.

Or, maybe he didn’t like the result of the outside dimension so he went for inside measure.

Funtastic curves

What makes anyone think he had any of those readily available? I’m under the impression that there are people who do not have postage stamps nor envelopes, and may have to go to Instructables or Wikihow etc. to learn how to mail a letter.

Or, maybe he didn’t like the result of the outside dimension so he went for inside measure.
I’m not sure if you are being serious or just joking.
But regardless of his circumstances it’s kind of crazy.

Sonic Purity

Grateful for calm, rational discussion and science
I’m not sure if you are being serious or just joking.
But regardless of his circumstances it’s kind of crazy.
Me, straight:
Humor (attempt):
Straight:
As someone who wanted to no longer be alive after over a month with a piece of plastic going all the way in through the tip into my bladder (Foley “walking” catheter, end of July through early September 2019), i know from direct personal experience that after awhile, things go numb, so one doesn’t feel it so much. The first few days to a week can be (was for me) agonizingly sensitive, making a person not want to move to avoid irritation.

Latest posts