• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I Just Wanted a Quick Haircut - by Atilde (~BBW, Hypnosis, Chemistry, Revenge, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW, Hypnosis, Chemistry, Revenge, ~MWG - a quick attorney is slowed down, with a truly surprising ending

I Just Wanted a Quick Haircut
By Atilde

(from the imaginative mind of a talented French WG fiction author - English tweaking by Observer)

Let me describe myself when this story begins. I was 24 years old, a young lawyer, 5'5", 90 pounds, thin but with a good shape. Well, yes perhaps I had too small breasts at 34B, but with padded bras it was not difficult to live with. I played tennis and did some jogging three times a week.

My motivation in life was to go quick, the quicker the better.

It is why I lived alone, I had no time for other things than my job and myself. I didn’t even have a time-wasting TV.

Speaking about my job, I had also the reputation to be quick. But sometimes, I knew, that to be quick when you are a lawyer is good for money but sometime not good for your customer. I had lost cases sometimes because I had not taken time to study the files of my customers well enough. But I was young and beautiful, my boss was very supportive, I had money, a good job and I was happy. The mistakes on cases were, like all in my life, quickly gone and quickly forgotten.

One day, after my jogging, I decided that I needed to go to my salon to have a haircut. I had some problems when jogging. My hair wasn’t really long, but it was going over my face and sometime in my eyes. I didn’t like it. As I’ve told you, I liked when everything was quick and when I had to close my eyes because of hair in my eyes I was slower.

For a long time I had been thinking to get my hair cut shorter, but I didn't like too loose too much time for a haircut. But today, I had one full week for me so this was a chance.

My boss had told me that I needed to cool down a little. I had won several big customers jobs and I had received a large amount of money. Maybe, I thought, it was time for me to take time and get this haircut?

Thinking of that, I was walking and I saw a new hairdresser salon.

It was called: H.A.N.E'S WEAR.

They seemed to do Haircut Cosmetics and other things, but I was intrigued by the slogans they had written on the windows:

The first said “You do not know how to style your hair? Go to Hanes's wear, we have the answer.”

And there was another, as funny as the last one: “If something does not fit we fix it !!!”

It was strange. I had not decided yet to do my hair at this salon, but I wanted to have more information, so I pushed the door.

A man came to me.

“Hello, welcome to Hane's world, where everything is possible.”

“Good morning, I've seen you slogans on your windows, and I was...

(interrupting) “Yes it is funny, no? “

“Yes, but about your second message : If something does not fit we fix it !!!”

“It is easy, if you think one style of haircut is not for you we make it perfect for you.”

It was strange... This voice, this man, I was sure to have seen him before, but I didn't remember when, and what for...

“Your salon is new? I've never seen it before.”

“Yes, it's new. So you are here for a haircut or for other treatments?”

“Yes, for a haircut, but I've not decided yet.”

“You want to change your color?”

“No, it's not good for the hairs, I was thinking to go shorter, but I've no real idea. I'm a dark blonde so I do not know.

“If you wish to change your color, be free to ask. There is no risk with my products, I was a very good chemist before, but it is an old story. Be confident! There is no risk at all.”

“And if it does not suit me?”

“ We will make it fit. So if you want, today it's free for you. Tell me what you want. How do you want to wear you hair?”

I had time, the man was pleasant. I wanted a quick resolution so I decided “Ok, it was time to change now.”

“Ok, I will let you do my haircut. My idea was to have it shorter, because when I'm doing my jogging I've hairs on my face. I do not want to have hairs on my face.”

“OK, we will solve it easily. There is two solutions, with two actions. Do you want the two actions?”

“Yes, the two actions.”

“I see that you like to take quick decisions. You do not ask what are the solutions?

I was happy he has also discover my quality. Yes I was quick and I wanted to prove it. I was proud of my quickness.

“No, I have total confidence with you, you are a professional.”

The man paused. “Hmm.... Myself, I've put my confidence in one professional sometime ago and.... But ok! And if I had some suggestions for you?"

“I've told you I am quick. I have decided to have confidence in you so we will discuss anything else during the haircut.”

I wanted to impress him more so I added “Tell me what you are doing, do what you want, but be quick.”

“OK, but are you not tired sometime, with all these quick things? You have never holidays or time for you? I'm sure that sometime you are dreaming of having less responsibilities and slow a little your brain activity, no?”

His voice was very calm and reassuring. I opened up and shared my feelings.

“If I had time, it is sure that would be true. If I had time, but I'm a lawyer! I have to be quick and to win money. Sometime I'm jealous of my secretary or the receptionist. They have to type, or to answer to the telephone, but they have time to discuss, to make friends to have a husband and children. Not me.”

“Yes, but they have to type; their job needs also attention, it is stressful. It is not as the cleaning woman. I thing she is really happy, only dust to remove, not typing. You have never been jealous of her?

“Yes, I can be jealous of her too. For example, when I arrive at work, when the weather is beautiful, she puts away the mop, returns at her home and I will be at work all the day. The cleaning lady is really very lucky."

“So, if I had a good idea for your new haircut and a solution for all your problems, you will let me do all I want? Go here, to the chair and lean back towardsthe sink. I will wash you hair.”

“Yes,” I replied as I laid my head back towards the sink. “You think that one haircut will solve all my problems?”

“Yes, because if the haircut does not suit you, we make you suit the haircut. It is ok? It is not too hot?”

“What you say seems clear but strange,” I answered. “No, it is ok for the temp. What is this shampoo? It is very relaxing.”

“It is a homemade product; it helps you to relax. You are relaxed no?”

“Yes... It is very.. relaxing.”

It was strange. My head was clear, I was calm, it was a very pleasant sensation. I had a strange feeling, I wanted to change, I wanted to be told what to do. It was a very strange sensation for me. I was normally very independent, but today I wanted this man to change my haircut according to his wish. I had no wish myself.

The man began to speak again. “I think that my formula is working. You wanted to ask me something?”

“Yes... Change me.. Change me as you want.”

“It works... So I will change you, but I'm not cruel; I will respect your wishes. I know you are a lawyer so, you will understand that I've to make you sign some papers. I've had a problem with one lawyer in the past so I prefer to take precautions.”

He gave me some papers to sign... I was sure. This voice... I knew this man...

“Ok so you have no objections for the black permanent dye.”

“But... I'm.. No i've no objec.. no i'm ok.”

“It will suit you. Don't take care if some words are difficult for you. I've washed your head. So it is normal to loose 50% of your IQ.”

I didn’t believe him. I thought it was a joke. I replied “Ho yeah, sure.” And signed the paper wthout reading it. I had made the quick decision to give him my confidence. He worked with my hair and I sank into a comfortable ectasy.

“Ok it done. Now you hair will be black forever. It's a home made formula. It changes also the roots production.”

“Ok I understand, My hairs are black.”

“But I have to cut them a little over your eyes as if it had been done by you. But I will leave them long."

“But I will have hair on my face when i...” my mind was struggling to think, but it was too weary.

“No you have chosen to use the two solutions for this problem. There will be no hair in your face from jogging. Drink this. It is the first solution. I will give you a beautiful present for the second solution.”

I remembered my choice and signing the paper. I had agreed, and I drank

The first solution had no taste, but one second after having it I had a strange sensation in my hips thighs and belly. After having cut very short my hairs over my eyes, the man gave me a big pink flower attached to a green wire to put on my hair. I had hair over my face.

I was confused. I asked, “What was the fir.. the one solution?”

“It is going slowly. But as you will never do jogging anymore, you will never have your hairs on you face during jogging.”

“Why no jogg....running for me?

“Because with your large bottom it is not easy. You will not try.”

“My large. . .”

“You know, You are pearshaped, you do not like to run.”

Yes he was right, I was an idiot. With what I now percieved as my large hips and my big fat ass, it was not easy. I now realized I was very large and it seemed it had always been so. And with what I now saw as my round belly it could be dangerous I realized, as I was not able to see my feet.

“I'm a little on the heavy side...” I acknowledged, “It is strange that i've never had too much breast .. ...titties.”

“You are not on the heavy side, you are fat, that's all. “ said the man. "Its's because you like quick things. You like fast foods, fast drinks etc you have no time to do sports. No time to read. It takes a long time for you to read no? Now, give me your face,. I’ve some product to put on. Put this tube in your mouth and drink.”

It was strange, i was happy to eat. The fluid going by the tube was very good with a good sugar taste. My face seemed strange, my eyes seemed difficult to open fully. I was in his ower, under his control. What he told me was my reality.

My head felt empty... The man told me to read what was written on the windows. It was very difficult for a silly girl like me.

He was putting some cream on my face

“K...A....N.....E..... Z”

“No it is H.A.N.E'S It means Haircut And Natural Enhancements.You do not remember me do you? The E.N.A.H laboratory? I lost all because of you.”

“No, I do not remember you.”

“Look at you, my beautiful fatty. I will have a beautiful present for you. Call me Boss now.”

“Yes Boss. I am looking at me.”

I was in front of one large mirror. I knew my hair was black but I was very different now. I was not able to know how I was before. Perhaps I had always been like what I saw in the mirror? I did not know. Half my IQ was gone.

“I'm a silly Girl, you know...” my head thought.

I saw that I had a beautiful round face with a double chin. My eyes were not possible to be completely open because of the fat on my face.

It was not easy to describe myself so I asked my Boss. He would know.

“Boss, I'm small no?”

“You are Ruanita now; you have signed all the papers for your change of name. Yes you are a little smaller. You remember in front of the judge when you told him 10% is nothing.. So you are 10% smaller; you are 5" now but your weight is 250 pounds. You have not too much in the breasts but I'm sure, as you are addicted to sugar now, that they will grow a little in the future. It will not be good for your teeth but...

“Boss. You promised, present for Ruanita? You give now?

“I give you these accessories. You will be the new cleaning woman of the salon.You will wash the floor on the evening and remove the dust on the morning. You will have all your day for you after it opens, as you have yourself envied cleaning women having the freedom to do.

“Hoo, Ruanita happy Thank you Boss. I will go to wash the floor if you want?”

..... I only wanted a quick haircut...

Epilogue :

After one year the man, he was actually called Frank I was to learn, gave me another potion. I regained my brain but I had a greatly expanded body with an appetite to match. I had learned not to be quick and to take time with everything I did. Thisincluded using my legal skills with a client. I took time for Frank and helped him to win with the judge, undoing my wrongs from before.

Five years passed and we became close. I understood why he did what he did and my help in recovering his lost fortune softened his heart. He forgave what I had cost him and I was thankful forwhat hehad done to slow me down. He is my husband now and he likes my new more pearshaped body. I like it too and am no longer a quick lawyer. In fact I retired from practice. I'm 300 pounds now and have time for me after removing the dust in the salon. But that is not my main job. I go with our two children to play in the park. I always tell them : Take your time babies. Don't grow too quickly.

The end.

Latest posts

Back