• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I like bbws, girlfriend is big, she hates it

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bentleydev

So I have a problem. My girlfriend, when I met her, was ~135 pounds. Her doctor put her on Zyprexa, which caused her to balloon up to 215 pounds (She's 5'5) over the course of a couple years. I thought it was sexy as hell (because I find weight gain to be attractive) She hasn't been exercising at all which hasn't helped her problem. (she gets tired going up 3 flights of stairs)

So as much as I like bbws, and how fat isn't always inherently unhealthy (as long as you exercise regularly and don't eat mostly junk) she is hella out of shape and probably harming her body in the long run. She wants to lose weight (she hates her body, wither I like it or not), which is great, (in a sense) but she isn't really working on it. She uses "I'm fat" as an excuse to eat junk and not exercise.

On the other hand, I'm worried if she finally gets herself in gear, she'll lose weight all the way down to her previous 135, at which point I still thought she was beautiful, but not attractive to me in the same way. (if that makes any sense)

I feel selfish for thinking this, and have been left very confused. I want to stay with her, even if that happens, and I want her to start exercising from time to time, but it seems like I'm going to be perpetually stuck with a person who is either unhealthy, or not attractive to me. (in a sexual way) Even if the relationship doesn't work out, it seems like the odds are pretty good that I'd be stuck in a similar dilemma the next time around.

What should I do?

Latest posts

Back