• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I love being an FA

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mathfa

My girlfriend is big, 5'6" and about 195 when I met her and maybe 210 now. And she's always hated her body, and hated that she looks the ways she does. She even struggled with bulimia as a result of her first boyfriend (who was a horrible human being). She's got depression, and sometimes it's really hard to listen to how hard she is on herself.

But like, over the years we've been together, I've watched her become more confident in who she is. From going from someone who was afraid I would never want to have sex with her, to literally video calling me while she takes a shower, she's just become incredibly confident around me.

And like, I know that deep down, she probably still isn't happy with how she looks. And that's okay. I never expected to be some magical cure that would fix all her self-confidence issues. But, if my having this preference has given her even the slightest bit of confidence, if its made her life just slightly happier, then I can't begin to describe how happy I am that I was born this way.

What prompted me to write this was a few days ago, I was talking about one of my math classes (i'm a math nerd sorry), and how the professor was saying he liked drawing curves on the board. She stopped me and said "I know you like curves", then sent me a naughty picture she had been saving.

Like, the fact that somehow, I've been able to help her in this way is mind-boggling. And maybe that doesn't happen if I wasn't born an FA. Who knows? But like, this was always a preference I used to be ashamed of. But now, like, I've seen how much good it can do for someone, just to be loved in that way.

Sorry, just some random thoughts. I love my girlfriend. Peace, goodnight :)

Back