Quantcast

I Love Glee!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

indigosky_

Glee = Love! I hate that we have to wait until November to watch the new episode. This season is kinda starting off slow and I hate that Lauren is gone, but can't wait for the glee project winners to be on!

BullseyeB

Glee = Love! I hate that we have to wait until November to watch the new episode. This season is kinda starting off slow and I hate that Lauren is gone, but can't wait for the glee project winners to be on!
Ditto!:):):)

MisticalMisty

I can not get into this season at all. I tried today...had several on the DVR since I'm home sick..and I just can't seem to get into the story lines at all.

:(

Jeeshcristina

I can not get into this season at all. I tried today...had several on the DVR since I'm home sick..and I just can't seem to get into the story lines at all.

:(
:( I had a tough time too, but I just forced myself to keep watching, and now I'm drooling until the next episode!!

Keep watching!

Donna

wait...what?
November 1st we get a new episode! And we finally get to meet Damian's new character, Rory. :)

MaryClaire

I LOVE Glee. I mean love LOVE L O V E it!! BUT...I don't know how I feel about the Puck kiss at the end!

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
In Remembrance
Thought the kiss was stupid.

And I wasn't too impressed with Damian - and I LOVED him on the Glee Project. I hope he grows into the role and gets more comfortable. It's pretty stupid (not his fault) and I was hyper-aware of his less-than-perfect acting ability.

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
I've caught a couple episodes [my mom DVR's them] and I have to say, I really dislike the new season, from what I've seen.

(Then again, I'll admit I'm biased because Zizes was my FAVORITE.)

indy500tchr

I was so glad that they started Damien...and it is hilarious that they started w/ the story line that Ryan Murphy mentioned during the Glee Project.

This episode actually made our local news talking about the laws of adoption and how seeing this episode might scare some adoptive parents.

Saoirse

Ummm I love Roy. And I love that Brit thought he was a leprechaun. Too cute! I STILL think Rachel is an annoying piece of shit and I really hope Quinn comes to a grisly demise.

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
This episode was SO beautiful. :wubu: It made me cry, and then gave me goosebumps. I won't say more yet in case some of you haven't seen it yet.

indy500tchr

Although there have been a few (and I mean a few) high points, I have been very disappointed and bored with the story lines and the music so far this season. My Gleekness is slowing dimming to bleakness :(

BullseyeB

Although there have been a few (and I mean a few) high points, I have been very disappointed and bored with the story lines and the music so far this season. My Gleekness is slowing dimming to bleakness :(
I hear you, but fan those flames! The previews for the next episode look pretty good! Hang in there!!!

Bigtigmom

100% REAL, give it a try!
Thought the kiss was stupid.

And I wasn't too impressed with Damian - and I LOVED him on the Glee Project. I hope he grows into the role and gets more comfortable. It's pretty stupid (not his fault) and I was hyper-aware of his less-than-perfect acting ability.
I'm not sure about the whole Teacher student relationship thing. However it may be the way to get rid of her and bring everyone back to one Glee club.

I love Damian, the leprechaun story was kinda funky though.

vardon_grip

Consistently smarmy
Met Matthew Morrison and Harry Shum Jr. at an UFC after party the other night. They were very nice and accepted compliments about the show with grace.

Emma

I think I'm in love with Sam :wubu:

I hated the Xmas episode. boooo!