Quantcast

I Love Glee!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
I'm catching up on Glee episodes... just saw the Rachael/Santana "Every Breath You Take" episode... quite honestly, I feel like the show is magic again. I love it again. :)

Donna

wait...what?
You're talking about the 'Frenemies' episode, correct? I'm still on the fence about the "new" Glee...after 'The Quarterback' episode, I was pretty sure I wasn't going to watch anymore. However, a song every now and then featuring Adam Lambert was/is enough to keep me watching. I hope you catch up soon. If the previews are any indication, the April 8th episode looks to be very dramatic.

BullseyeB

Who is carrying this season? I have missed quite a few and would love to binge watch the season to get caught up!

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
You're talking about the 'Frenemies' episode, correct? I'm still on the fence about the "new" Glee...after 'The Quarterback' episode, I was pretty sure I wasn't going to watch anymore. However, a song every now and then featuring Adam Lambert was/is enough to keep me watching. I hope you catch up soon. If the previews are any indication, the April 8th episode looks to be very dramatic.
Yep, Frenemies. :) The frustrating part is now that I'm in another country I have to wait until someone uploads the episode somewhere in order to be able to watch it. American TV channels actively block people from other countries from being able to even see the free streaming of the most recent episode. Usually it's just a day later... but it's hard waiting! lol. So no spoilers, y'all! ;) I've watched 10 and 11... now I just need 12-14 and I'll be caught up! I'll probably manage to watch those today while hubby is working. :)

Aust99

Ginny you know you can watch it the same night on channel tens website... Or their iPad app if you have one... Tenfreeplay I think it's called.

Latest posts