• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I love it when a plan comes together

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4honor

Royalty Incognito
I was in Catherines on Saturday looking for something that fit properly and could be worn to work or church. I found a sherbert orange linen outfit (3 pc pant suit) with embroidery in chocolate brown and an aqua gored skirt and coordinating jacket (kinda Jackie O-esque with 3/4 sleeves)... ALL (yes, all 5 pieces) for under $50.

I love clearance racks.

The sherbert outfit will go nicely with my brown gored shirt for fall and I can change the shirt underneath the aqua set for fall or summer wear.

Latest posts

Back