"I Love Those Guys that Love Bellies" appreciation thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Fattitude1

learns from his mistakes
Add me to this growing list.

Sit. Is your belly wider than your legs? Awesome.

Lie on your side. does the top of your belly go up toward your chin and the bottom race to your knees? Excellent.

Let me whisper in your ear~ your belly is hot.

Teresa

Abundantly Corpulent
I'm involved with a man who loves a big belly. To have someone who loves to kiss and rub my belly is very sensual. This is a first for me and it feels GREAT! :)

BigFA

Add me to the list of men who love a woman with a big belly. There is nothing more appealing than seeing an attractive woman with her belly flowing over the front and sides of her slacks or jeans. And glimpsing her plump bare belly as it peaks out between her top and waistband. And I love seeing a BBW or SSBBW walking down the street, her belly rolling and quivering with each step she takes. And the several times I have seen a woman in a restaurant reach under the table while eating and unbutton her jeans to allow her swollen belly more room for her meal. Pure heaven.:)

swarbs

+1. This threads a bit redundant on a site like this I wouldve thought. Love big, big tummies

rootrp35

I love a big belly on a woman. Recently, my wife's has gotten quite large. I love the feel of her belly when she's on top. Don't get me wrong, I love every inch of her body, but her belly is one of the best parts of her size that I enjoy.

ssbbw_lovers

I'm a belly lover.
I love women with a huge hang belly.
I was born and I live in Italy.
Only a few girls have big hang belly over here...
Why am I so unlucky? :really sad:

aussiefa63

There is just nothing sexier for me, than a lovely huge, well rounded apple shaped lady. You girls with that lovely full, round, big fat belly are the goddesses of the planet :)

Danniel.Vincent

well....the softness, the look, the female rolls of it...a womans belly is insanely sexy, especially when he is big!

why belly lover? it's hard to say, there is no special explanation, it's just pure sex! :)

LiLaKuhJunge

Add me to your list! I absolutely *love* a big female belly on the woman I love!
She carries it around all day, pleasing my eyes with her jiggle and roundness.
She knows that I love it and arouses me just for the fun of it by showing off her belly.
And don't get me started on nights ;-)

LilaKuhJunge