"I Love Those Guys that Love Bellies" appreciation thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

bbwbud

Is there anything better than something that rhymes with "a tummy tuck"?

bostonbbwluv

No other part of a woman's body is as erotic and sexually satisfying as a fat belly. The fat belly represents ideal beauty to me in many forms, including visual appeal, the soft feeling when touched, and most powerful, the groundswell of highly charged emotions that cocoon me when my lover takes her clothes off every time and her big, soft fat belly is exposed and without saying a word, she confesses the truth, which is, she loves to eat, she enjoys food to excess, she cannot and does not want to control herself and she knows I love it. The belly is also to me, the most taboo place to be fat if you are a woman. The girl with only a fat ass or fat thighs and no belly can explain it away as just being "curvy" or "thick", but the girl with the fat belly has no excuses and I love that. I love a woman's breasts as much as the next red blooded American male, but no pair of fluffy pillows will ever get as big, as soft, or develop as many rolls of pure lard as a fat belly will. A fat belly is pure decadence and indulgence, even if a woman disapproves or disagrees with those characterizations, her waistline discloses the truth about her behavior every time, even if she protests. It excites me to no end and the only thing more exciting is when my lover finally embraced the fact that I was hugely turned on by her sexy pot belly and now she uses it in so many creative ways to rock my world. She loves to tease and torture me with her beautiful belly and it always leaves me wanting and craving her soft femininity.

deanna banana

Thanks guys! It is hard being a big bellied girl. It is so nice to be appreciated. Lol. I am typing this with my laptop like a clam because my belly takes up so much of my lap!

drnerd92

I'm very picky about my bellies. I want a round smooth one where U can see her belly button and not ones that are double stacked.

LifeInFL

I do love it when a woman has a nice, round, jiggly belly and isn't afraid to show it off. Even the word is sexy.

palndrm

A very fat woman once told me that the belly is where a woman's soul resides. I have loved big, soft, flabby, heavy, hanging, mesmerizing, indulgent bellies ever since I can remember. Pure heaven is getting lost in the rolls and folds of soft, warm, giving flesh. whew.

BBW_Curious1

I must say how nice it is to hear men describe their love for round voluptuous bellies....especially as I have a rather plump one that doesn't get appreciated often

JohnWylde

Gentleman John
Now thats a lovely thought Jayne - I wish it was me.

I do love a lady with a belly so big that when she sits astride my pelvis her belly rests on my chest - now that is awesomely erotic mmmmmmmm

John W

I have recently been given a sensual belly rub for the first time in my life,at the age of 44,
WOW !!! What have I been missing ????:wubu:

Danniel.Vincent

i think there is no recipe of how it should look like, it is a little bit like boobs, there are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo many kinds and mostly all of them are adorable! but a nice, big, SOFT belly, that hangs a little or very much, double, is a really huge turn on! (especially in a too small corsett when everywhere belly pops out :wubu:)

yeah, i am a huuge lover, and i can't get enough of it!

one2one

Sentient little hedonist
I totally love guys that love bellies! Best thread ever.

JASmith

Godless heathen
I am a big fan of the abdominal area, in general. All sizes and shapes are accepted, but I prefer the bigger, rounder version.

Miskatonic

Advanced Killbot
I like how soft they are. They're all nice and warm and squishy to cuddle up with. Plus a big belly makes a girl seem more powerful if you ask me.

satchmojazz

A belly that jiggles + clingy clothes is my soft spot (pun intended). I love to see a belly move on a girl 300+

azerty

Life is worth living
A round, soft belly is sooo womanly. Specially when it's locked up in a nice tight pair of jeans and I get the chance to free it. And what is extraordinary is that the bigger the belly, the quicker it escapes from the jeans when undone.

Green Eyed Fairy

Funky Faerie Queene
A round, soft belly is sooo womanly. Specially when it's locked up in a nice tight pair of jeans and I get the chance to free it. And what is extraordinary is that the bigger the belly, the quicker it escapes from the jeans when undone.
I liked reading that you consider it womanly. Thank you :)

Latest posts