"I Love Those Guys that Love Bellies" appreciation thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Broseph

Geese beat me to it again! (see Introduction Thread Part 2)

No question--girls with big bellies are the best. Especially when you can see the round shape through the shirt. And when there are tight pants or shorts involved, so that this belly hangs? whooooo-weeeee

The bigger the better when it comes to this one!

Rojodi

This was a great thread to bump! Bellies are so great...i even have a secret name for mine. It is like she has a mind of her own. Bellies are nature's perfect pillows. 3 cheers for bellies, mine, yours, and every belly!
Bellies are sexy! Love them!!!

DWilliams1

Part Time Gainer...Full time Foodie and FA!
I agree with TraceG.

Since as far back as I can remember, I've been fascinated with the beauty of women with huge bellies, and those who are also confident in who they are. That being said, I appreciate the unique beauty of those of all different shapes and sizes!

I think being unafraid to embrace yourself...to have the courage to love your body...and it's unique shape...and saying "NO" to the cookie-cutter mentality of society is sexy as hell, and so liberating too!!!

To all the ladies out there...and everyone for that matter...keep being YOU, and more power to you!!

waysidegrad

Bellies are my favorite. It's always been what I've focused the most on physically. I especially love when it's a "double belly" or at least when it's jiggly and squishy. Not sure if anyone else has ever done this or is into it at all but my favorite thing to do is to fuck my wife's belly. I press my dick against her belly button and pull her belly around it. It feels so good and I've gotten off many times doing it (and then make sure to take care of her as well)

coptrck

A Fat Admirer who desires to become a Feeder.
I find a huge fat belly the most sexy. Love to see a beautiful, sexy, fat lady eat and balloon up and grow a huge fat belly, every day larger, rounder and fatter.

Volt01

VOLKSWAGEN DRIVING SHORTSTACK LOVING BADASS
Im big into the apple shaped belly apron and the smaller behind that the fat roll hangs over! its soo cute and hot.

clipper1

Maybe I'm unique, maybe I am not. The shape, look, and feel of a BBW or SSBBW unleashes something within myself that animalistically takes control when I'm with that special someone. The softness, jiggle, and warmth of their entire bodies is beyond compare, and I love how I lose myself in full body worship!! Belly, breasts, booty, thighs, arms-goodness!!! The best, though, caressing handfuls of a luscious women's whole body while sinking in her sweet kiss!!! I better quit!! It's lonely here!!

Group builder