Quantcast

"I Love Those Guys that Love Bellies" appreciation thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Colonial Warrior

Everyone of us as humans regardless we are single, married, committed, or whatever else need to be appreciated. In the professional aspects, in the personal aspect, and any other aspect in life.

One of the most recent complement I received was from one of my friends from childhood. He told me that when I had a Facebook account he was eager to read my posts because he sees me as a thinker (philosopher). It still makes me feel great.

As for my big belly, I wish a SSBBW lady to find it attractive although I still not make a photo because I was too shy!

My excuses for any misunderstanding @SSBHM !

Last edited:

larce

DM Supporter
I have to ad as well. big legs and arms in combination with the big soft belly makes perfection !!!

waldo

I have to ad as well. big legs and arms in combination with the big soft belly makes perfection !!!
Tou are totally on the right track! BIG everything is perfection, but there can still be some more 'prominent' parts that vary from one person to another. In other words, perfection could come in a belly dominant gal or one with a more prominent backside, but both are so amazing!!

larce

DM Supporter
There is NOTHING more wonderful than a woman with a big belly to snuggle up with , I have long arms and love to wrap them around her and hold her tight !!! larce

Latest posts