"I Love Those Guys that Love Bellies" appreciation thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

luckyfa

I love a woman with huge soft belly ,legs arms butt as well , I am lean muscular :) have a six pack and think the combination is perfect !
This combination is heavenly especially if and when your partner loves that contrast as much as you do.

Mr. Jigglesworth

A true Meatierologist.
I find that I'm drinking more and MORE milk & heavy cream each night and am loving the results. My jeans and shirts are fitting tighter and I don't always need to wear a belt to keep my jeans up now. Belly is undeniable now and is receiving attention both positive and negative.

Jack Secret

tickle my amygdala
http://www.facebook.com/kenneth.c.phillips,
I might be a little biased but the fit male, plus size female combo is just about impossible to beat!
I feel the same way. I just don't get the attraction that some women have to large men. Then again, there are plenty of people that think just the opposite… They can't imagine what men see in plus size women. To each their own I guess, but I would never ever live as a plus-sized man.

Ho Ho Tai

Well, this thread is fraught with peril, because I don't want to unintentionally diss any of the lovely ladies in the Dimensions community, all of whom are beautiful in so many wonderful ways. So let the record show, I love shapely legs, pillowy arms, luscious breasts, plump buns -- heck, chubby cheeks can get me going.

But since you asked, I guess I am a belly lover most of all, and I have been since I started loving women. What do I love about a full belly on a beautiful woman? So many things, tangible and intangible. The sensual way that clothing drapes over a full belly. The wonderful roundness of a belly's curves that to me is the essense of the feminine form. The feel of a large belly under one's fingertips or lips, sometimes soft, other times full and taut, presenting so many opportunities for play. The sense of ripeness and desire that a woman's belly can symbolize for me.

There's a hell of a lot more that I could write, but suffice it to say that I find a woman's full belly to be a feast for the senses. So, yes my Fairy Queen, I love a belly on a woman, and I'm shouting it out.
Runnerman - I commend you for your taste (which we share!) and for your wonderful descriptive prose.

Why I have I not seen this thread before? A big belly on a woman drives me insane - a big pregnant looking / beer belly is my kryptonite, but all bellies are good. Just seeing one stuffed full of food with big saggy boobs resting on it and I’m a quivering wreck.

I’ve never really got Western society’s obsession with flat stomachs on women, big indulgent bellies are SO much more feminine. 😍😍

Why I have I not seen this thread before? A big belly on a woman drives me insane - a big pregnant looking / beer belly is my kryptonite, but all bellies are good. Just seeing one stuffed full of food with big saggy boobs resting on it and I’m a quivering wreck.

I’ve never really got Western society’s obsession with flat stomachs on women, big indulgent bellies are SO much more feminine. 😍😍

Yes to the "natural bra" that is the big belly, with boobs resting atop!

BigFA

Nothing turns me on more than a beautiful fat woman with a big belly. I have been this way since I was a horny teenager. The thought of kissing, caressing, licking a woman's belly just drives me wild. I love seeing a woman's belly flowing over the front and sides of a tight pair of jeans, quaking and quivering with every step she takes. Expanding so much after a big meal that she has to lean back an unbutton her slacks. I too have my own 58" belly and love keeping it stuffed as well. I just love fat bellies so much!

Webmaster

Chief Emeritus
Here's an article I wrote for Dimensions back in 2002:

THE UNDERAPPRECIATED BELLY

TO SOME OF US BELLIES ARE JUST AS SEXY AS BREASTS​

I think bellies are wonderful. I say that right upfront just so that there is no doubt about how I feel. I do that because bellies are getting so much bad press these days, it’s about time someone says something good about that much maligned part of the female anatomy.

To be honest, I have never understood why breasts are glorified in our society while bellies must be hidden and gotten rid of. I mean, breasts are mounds of fat and a belly is a mound of fat, so what’s the difference? Yet, while breasts generally cannot be large enough, bellies should be flat and non-existent. That simply doesn’t make sense to me. Any which way I look at it, bellies ought to have the same sex appeal as breasts. I am not a social anthropologist, but it seems to me that the attraction of breasts to males is that they are a unique part of the female anatomy, something that men do not have. They are, in some way, linked to a woman’s reproductive system which, of course, is of natural generic interest to males. The same goes for the belly. A pregnant belly is a uniquely feminine feature and one that many men find attractive. So why are large breasts desirable and to some even a pregnant belly, but not a fat belly?

What’s even more puzzling is that almost every other physical feature that is uniquely or particularly feminine is considered sexually attractive. In addition to prominent breasts, that includes thick, long hair, feminine facial features, wide hips and a variety of other characteristics that may vary from culture to culture. The hourglass figure is revered by almost all cultures, which puzzles me as it requires the waist to be as small as possible and the belly almost absent. Just as puzzling is the current fashion trend to show the navel and belly. From what I can tell, a bit of roundness of the belly is acceptable a long as it isn’t too much.

Bottomline though is that having a noticeable belly is a no-no for a woman un- less she is pregnant.

Now to me, the belly happens to be the one part of the female anatomy that I find the most attractive and appealing. As far back as I can remember, a fat belly has always seemed deliciously sexual to me, a feature that excited me and attracted me. I remember seeing a girl with a rounded, fat belly when I was in my teens, and it had the same impact on me as when one of my colleagues spotted a conventionally beautiful “perfect ten.” Needless to say, this puzzled me, but it never changed.

I have no idea why I find bellies so attractive, but then again, I also do not know why I am, and have always been, a Fat Admirer. Actually, using the argument that a fat belly is a unique symbol of femininity, it is easier to explain an attraction to a prominent belly than to a fat body itself.

So what is it that I like about fat bellies? In addition to the wonderful visual treat they are and the warm feelings they cause inside me, they come in so many different sizes and shapes. There is the typical “apple” shape with a prominent belly that sticks out, and the softer belly that hangs down and forms an apron. Each kind comes in different shapes and sizes and I love them all. A small rounded tummy can look terminally cute. A large “beer belly” can be devastatingly sexy. A soft tummy that bulges over undies and hangs a bit can be unbearably inviting. One that has grown into a large, hanging apron of fat can be a FA’s dream. I am certain that these words and descriptions will baffle a lot of fat women (or any woman who has a prominent belly) but that’s just the way I feel. Bellies are sexy in any shape or form.

A question that often comes up is the impact of large size on sexual relations. Doesn’t a large belly get in the way or, in extreme cases, make intercourse impossible? Personally, I’d answer that with a hearty, “no!” I find the presence of a big belly very stimulating, something that I find very sexy and that gives me a warm, wonderful feeling. I love to touch and feel a belly the way most men love to touch and feel breasts (I love those, too, of course). I absolutely adore the pressure of a fat belly against me during lovemaking. It is one of my most favorite feelings in the world.

But what if the belly is so large that it does present a bit of a challenge to intercourse? Opinions may differ here, but to me that just adds to the excitement.

Having been a Fat Admirer all my life, I do realize that having a large or very large belly can present a challenge or even burden to a woman. As a man who wants his partner to feel as comfortable as she can be, I do regret that and wish it weren’t so, just like I wish that there wouldn’t be any drawback to being fat at all, not in terms of mobility, discrimination, health, or societal acceptance. But since being fat is not a choice for almost all fat people, it’s a matter of coping with what one is given, so why not make the most of it and accept and enjoy one’s body to whatever extent possible?

So if you are a fat woman with a large belly, know that there are those of us out there who find fat bellies – in any shape, size, or form – beautiful and sexy. -- CHB Dimensions 88, Spring 2002

Bigdj1977

I definitely appreciate the beauty and sheer sexyness of a big fat belly. I am very lucky that my wife’s belly has expanded considerably over the years.

Latest posts