• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

"I Love Those Guys that Love Bellies" appreciation thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Green Eyed Fairy

Veteran of a 1000 Psychic Wars
The title says it all...this thread is for belly lovers. I noticed there are guys here.... certain guys that love the apple shape. That's not to say they can't like all things about a woman....but the belly lovers stand out to me. Please show us who you are :batting:
If you love a belly on a woman, please shout it out in this thread. Tell us what you love about a big stomach. I want the belly guys to represent. :bow:

But let's be fair, there are plenty of women here that love the belly, too. Ladies, please join in and show us your love :D

If any of you love those "belly guys" as much as me, please come show them your appreciation. :kiss2:

Latest posts

Back