Quantcast

I need help gaining/ tips

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

wrenchboy

Up your sugar and grain intake. The best way to gain. Or simply reduce those to lose. Basically it's as simple as that.
Your body needs energy to function. If you feed it sugar it will burn the sugar to provide energy. If you take away sugar you will lose. Grains and pasta are fantastic fillers and stay with you a long time. Pasta is especially good for wanting the bloated belly look.
Don't forget to stop exercising.
And good luck!

sarahe543

Also, if you can, then do. Extra piece of chicken, large fries, mayo on everything possible. Always use butter in cooking etc. It all adds up.
My colleague is a great help she keeps putting extra food in front of me.

sarahe543

Been at a standstill lately but had gotten myself into a routine of having a bit of a pig out.. Macdonald's mocha frappe-large of course, with burger or chicken after work on a Friday. And then a doughnut or cream cake to follow. It is a mixture of routine, thrilling and a challenge to consume as many calories as possible in about an hour.

Bama

Try drinking a gainer shake with 1 or 2 or 3 or more of your meals each day. Weight lifters that are trying to bulk up will drink them because of the high calories but if you are sedentary, then you'll likely just gain weight. An example is Super Mass Gainer by Dymatize, available at The Vitamin Shoppe. This has about 1200 calories per serving when mixed with water and about 1800 when mixed with whole milk. There are other brands available at The Vitamin Shoppe as well as at other retailers. This is just an example. I used Dymatize because I found it to be cheaper than most of the other brands yet still taste good and mixed easily. The best tasting, in my opinion was CytoGainer by CytoSport. The draw back was that I found this to be a little pricey and not have quite as many calories. But, it mixed really well. Good luck to ya.

Shotha

DM Supporter
I found that joining a sumo club started my weight gain. You'll have weigh-ins at each session. But unlike with Weight Watchers you score points for gaining weight rather than lose it. We used to compete with each other for the most weight gained. And your coach will give you at least many good tips for gaining. He might even give you a diet sheet like ours did. And let's not forget that these days women and girls do sumo, too. And there's no stuffing a cushion up your shirt, when you're wearing a mawashi.

nsandru

I started on a weight gain diet in late July by stuffing up my stomach with cream (1.5 lbs daily, going to double it up to 3 lbs), 1/2 gallon of milk and lots of bread - this besides my normal meals. I gained 1 inch of belly circumference in the first month of my new regime. The scale that I use is not at all reliable, indicating anything from 200 to 215 lbs in consecutive weigh-ins. I have likely gained about 5 lbs.

I am stuffing my stomach throughout the day to the point where I start to feel pain. In the beginning I could put away some 3 lbs in one sitting, now I can do more than that, and I keep taking in more food and milk whenever I feel that my stomach can take it. After filling up I lay down to rest for a while before next filling.

I am thinking of trying milkshakes as well.

ChattyBecca

I found that joining a sumo club started my weight gain. You'll have weigh-ins at each session. But unlike with Weight Watchers you score points for gaining weight rather than lose it. We used to compete with each other for the most weight gained. And your coach will give you at least many good tips for gaining. He might even give you a diet sheet like ours did. And let's not forget that these days women and girls do sumo, too. And there's no stuffing a cushion up your shirt, when you're wearing a mawashi.
I didn't know females could sumo also...

Latest posts