Quantcast

I need to scream..

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
Again, thank you all for the kind words.

I agree 100% My Dog's buddy was my cat, he died years ago. he also broke that stereotype of what most people think about cats. When I used to walk the dog, he would walk right along with us. He knew what time I used to get home at from school/work and he'd ask to be let out so he could wait for me on the balcony. I was able to teach him quite a few tricks as well, getting up on two and putting his paws together to beg was a trick I taught him first.
My dog missed him quite a bit as well, for a while after he died she would just wait near the door with the toy that they usually fought over.

It's not that good of a shot, but it was both my dog and cat wondering what I was doing with the camera. :)
View attachment 79224
Both were beautiful. And now, together again.

I know how you feel, as a few months ago, my sweet little Lucky passed over the Rainbow Bridge. I too, have "friends" who have long since forgotten me except to tell me their sob stories, or to ask me to attend their children's (usually cartoon-themed, requiring gifts I cannot afford) birthday parties or to tell me about their jobs (Which I have never had, due to chronic kidney failure most of my life, for the past 3 years I was on dialysis, now have a kidney.) and other things that have little to nothing to do with me.

It's hard to lose the one true friend you have, even if she was a dog. I'm still not over it.

R.I.P. to my Lucky (1992-2010) and to your doggy friend.

Latest posts