• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I think I know now!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weeze

Justin Bieber of Dims
So, as a few of you know, i've had no clue what i want to do with my life for a long time now. NO CLUE. Well, after talking with a social worker (my current major) and getting the opportunity to go work with an after-school program for GLBTQ teens starting in october, i think i've finally figured it out. When I was seeing the one doctor for some depression problems I was having, my mom brought up the idea and asked if there was anyone I could see the knew a lot about sexuality, because she'd heard that gender/sexuality confusion was a big factor in depression for sixteen year olds (thank oprah, kids). I never ended up seeing anyone about it because I personally did not see the need, nor did my doctor at the time, but I was thinking.... I think I'd like to be THAT person. The "oh, this person's having problems with their sexuality/gender identity, Let me send you to this girl, because she knows more about it." person, and i brought it up to a friend of the family that's a social worker, and then another girl who works with the after-school program and they both think it's a fabulous idea.

Do you think this might be a good idea, or does it sound like i'm going somewhere unnecessary?

Latest posts

Back