Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Friday

Not fap material. Bye!
Tried Geffy, it wouldn't let me.

I think this guy needs to come stalk me. No really, I do. :batting:

Friday

Not fap material. Bye!

I wouldn't hurt him...much, and I wouldn't let the hubby play with him at all just to be safe. But he wouldn't think sneaking around humiliating people for money was such a great way to make a living anymore.

ksandru

"PHAT" Not "Fat", Got It?
If that happened to me and I was with my hubby, the guy would be getting off the pavement minus several teeth courtesy of Nick. If Nick was not with me, then that dude would not possess the tools necessary to father children again!

HAHAHA. This is just a stupid gimmick of course but the end where he's all "I'm a creepy asshole, and I want to tell people you're a fat pig on national television and still feel super self righteous about it" the look on her face as she looks to her husband and then to mister creep is precious. She's like "Oh no you fucking didn't... hubby is getting the beat down tonight."

stillblessed23

A half full kinda girl
So my best friend and I finally watched this show while we having dinner the other night...wtf. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, the people do sign themselves up for it...biggest loser rejects my best friend said lol. Still I felt offened by some of this guys tactics but he wasn't doing anything new. The diet industry makes so much money off of people in our country, 150 million + a year to be exact, and this show is a perfect example of how and why.

Group builder