• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I want to thank everyone here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docilej

I like her large AND in-charge :)
I've visited this site many times in the past few years and have learned a lot. I finally realized what I want in a woman. For 15 years I've been in a bad marriage and finally the light came on. I gained the courage to ask for a divorce. Although the next couple of months will be painful and the new year will be a challenge I am doing the right thing. Visiting this site and reading the postings (espeically from the womenfolk) you all helped in a small way towards me realizing what a full and loving relationship is and how a man and a woman should work within one. The truth has also sunk in as to what type of woman (body type, personality, everything...) that I need in my life. Again, thank you for all your help. This place is amazing.

Back