I wish I was an awesome Aussie

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Famouslastwords

Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch
And I never said there was, just that there are many reasons as to why we might :)

Why thank you :) I've gotta go shower and get started with my day. Apparently that involves letting my daughter beat me up on the Wii for a while first. I might get on there later :)

Tell my cheeky stepdaughter I said hello!

penguin

Fnord
It seems as though my application has already been approved by the Castlemaine office, but I felt you were deserving of these anyway...
Oh yes, application approved.

Tell my cheeky stepdaughter I said hello!
Will do!

Penguin, is she going to get on Skype with us again? Can she wear the pirate hat? LOL
Unless she's at day care, napping (hah!) or asleep at night, then she most likely will :) I'm sure I can talk her into another pirate hat lol

I just think it's great how a country that has been used as a British penal colony for so long can just up and say "fuck it, I'm fabulous. Others might be bitter, but we're going to hassle people at the border for our amusement."
Dear Frankman,

I rarely post on here..however I really appreciate this thread..and totally agree with all your comments about Australia...we are an amazing country there is no doubt about it..I mean when the rest of the world is goes into recession when America's stock market crashes and we don't...it say's something about our economy.

Im trying to understand where this passion and love for Australia has come from?..did you watch the Oprah specials..cause I agree if I didnt live here..I would be envious too.

In relation to your comment about our borders, we don't bother people we are just smart enough that we have figured out a way to protect our borders...unlike some other countries who have huge illegal immigrant issue.

On that note..I wish you well...if you're ever looking for a place to visit...please let me know.

Take Care.

P.S Which aussie has insighted this lovely thread?

Shosh

Susannah
Dear Frankman,

I rarely post on here..however I really appreciate this thread..and totally agree with all your comments about Australia...we are an amazing country there is no doubt about it..I mean when the rest of the world is goes into recession when America's stock market crashes and we don't...it say's something about our economy.

Im trying to understand where this passion and love for Australia has come from?..did you watch the Oprah specials..cause I agree if I didnt live here..I would be envious too.

In relation to your comment about our borders, we don't bother people we are just smart enough that we have figured out a way to protect our borders...unlike some other countries who have huge illegal immigrant issue.

On that note..I wish you well...if you're ever looking for a place to visit...please let me know.

Take Care.

Yeah right.

daddyoh70

DYELB?
Daddy O your application has been duly considered and approved by the Castlemaine Office.

Jewels are more my thing though. ;)
You're the best Shosh! As soon as I strike it rich, this is all yours. Although it's a mere 530 carats, I would have to get some smaller jewels to compliment it.

frankman

The Eternal Cowboy
Dear Frankman,

Take Care.

It's the lovely one I refer to as... No, that'd be spoiling it. It's become a happy place. The only thing it needs is more marsupials.

And for the love of god less monster spiders.

Inhibited

oh my i had no idea we had bird eating spiders...... So true about the small ones, i can't tell which ones are deadly and which small ones are harmless so they all get the same treatment..

aussie_bloke

Hey fellas. Sorry about the late reply.

Yep, I've killed a redback or two in my time. bloody things are everywhere in the last few months. *leans back and puts arms behind head*. I'm not a fan of spiders. Others maybe, but not me.

Seda

Throbbing member
Just checking in as an Australian. Indigenous Australian too. Yes, yes we are awesome.

Now for some vegemite (or vaginamite as I like to call it) toast for a midnight snack.

Apologies for my blantant use of paragraphs, also if this thread was not how I perceived it.

frankman

The Eternal Cowboy
Just checking in as an Australian. Indigenous Australian too. Yes, yes we are awesome.

Now for some vegemite (or vaginamite as I like to call it) toast for a midnight snack.

Apologies for my blantant use of paragraphs, also if this thread was not how I perceived it.
Oh no, it's exactly how you perceived it. And the addition of a paragraph about vaginamite could well be what the thread needed to finally steer clear of the subject of spiders.

You people are obsessed with spiders. I say less spiders, more sharks. Australia's got great whites too, right?

Seda

Throbbing member
We do indeed, however drop bears are far more dangerous. If you ever see a group of woman dancing round a handbag in a seedy pub, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.