• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Iconic Mixed Weight / Interweight Couples HELP!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WldFoxMdcn

So, I (217lb petite BBW) am sitting with my boyfriend (130lb tall/lanky FA) and we were discussing Halloween (October's right around the corner!).
It's our first Halloween together and we wanna do a couples costume; of course.
So we sit there brainstorming, just trying to name more than the obvious, Kermit and Miss Piggy...
So I name off the only other "iconic" mixed weight couples I could think of....

-Kermit and Miss Piggy (from The Muppets, which neither of us are partial to)

-Lars and Sadie (from Steven Universe, which would be great, but he's never watched or gotten into)

-Archer and Pam (from Archer who technically aren't even a couple...)

I'm amazed that between the two of us we can't name more than 3! Are us mixed weight couples that under represented?!

HELP fellow fatties and fat lovers!!!

Preferably looking for skinny guy chubby girl couples.....
There are so many famous/iconic BBW guy and skinny girl couples, Homer and Marg Simpson, the couple from King of Queens, Peter and Lois Griffin, Fred and Wilma Flintstone...
Seems a little one sided here to me!

Can't believe we are so incredibly unrepresented in media!
Especially nowadays with BBWs of both sexes being more represented in a positive light in film, tv, and music (praise Lizzo lol)

Anywho HELP!

Latest posts

Back