• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Idols

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

booklover1991

Do any of you have idols that influenced you to gain weight? A parent? A teacher? A random stranger? I am not a gainer nor to I want to be, I just enjoy watching others gain. Anyone have a story to share?

But the person who I first remember gaining weight was my stepdad. He had always been a thin, active man, until about a few months ago. He got a better job which required more hours of a less-physical job, it was a nighttime job. So he would eat a huge meal for energy (like he had been used to for his more physical job) before going to work, then at work he would eat all throughout the day. When he would come home he would eat another huge meal and then go directly to sleep. Well this process went on for a while and he began to really pack on the pounds. He was about 180 with a trim 34" waist and he went up to a 36" waist and about 195 pounds. I noticed this when he was wearing a old pair of Levi's he tried convincing himself he fit into (size 33) and a Medium t-shirt. Well there were a good few inches of belly hanging over a strained button. The other day he was in our bathroom putting away towels in the bathroom, in this very same outfit, which looked liked it was even tighter, I was helping and then I noticed the scale in the corner and told him to get on it, well the results were unexpected, he went up to 210 pounds. And all of this weight has piled on since early August. And he is actually enjoying his new belly he told me, so I think we may have another gainer.

Well I am kind of new and I just wanted to share a story.

Latest posts

Back