• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

if I were king of the world....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AtlasD

I, AtlasD, having been duly appointed Benevolent Dictator for Life make the following decrees- (not necessarily in order of priority)

1. All Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition models are required to gain 50 pounds. The first 20 to bring them out of their anorexic state, and the other 30 to make them more like normal humans.

2. All suspected terrorists are required to gain weight until they are too fat to walk through the metal detectors at the airport.

3. Food manufacturers will still place labels stating the amount of Unsaturated, Saturated and Trans-fats. However calorie counts will be removed.

4. All male models who show off their abs in the men’s magazines will be required to gain weight until the “six-pack” is replaced by the full keg.

5. Kirstie Alley will be required to re-gain all the pounds she has lost, plus an additional 5 pounds for each Jenny Craig commercial she has produced.

6. The next episode of “Lost” will feature an airdrop of Dharma Initiative food that will magically make the rest of the cast as fat as Hurley.

7. My wife will gladly and willingly wear a bikini without uttering one word about how “fat” she is. (oh, how I wish I could make this last one come true! :smitten: )

Latest posts

Back