If you had the power to change your FA-ness...

Discussion in 'BBW/FA Board' started by The Orange Mage, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Aug 24, 2019 #141

Blockierer

Blockierer

Blockierer

FAntastic

It's to late to change my FA-ness. I have 2 tattoos of SSBBW on my skin. If I'd change my FA-ness how could I explain why I have these tats.

Broseph and Emmy like this.
  2. Aug 24, 2019 #142

Shotha

Shotha

Shotha

I was FA as far back as I can remember. I thought that fat people were wonderful at the age of 4, maybe earlier. Of course, I didn't realize how much more wonderful I was going to find them, when puberty arrived. If it goes back that far, then I think that I would no longer be me, if my FA-ness were to suddenly no longer be part of me. So, no, I would never want to stop being FA.

3. Aug 24, 2019 #143

HUGEisElegant

HUGEisElegant

HUGEisElegant

I love being an FA and to be honest, I can't think of anything about it I'd change...other than the fact that I'm not with anyone at the moment. Hopefully that eventually changes. :oops: The only thing I can think of would be certain outside influences/negativities. I suppose if I could change one thing, it would be to eliminate all negativity from being an FA/FFA or a person of size. It would be my wish that we could all just be accepted by others, and that there wouldn't any negativity for being someone of size, or loving/being attracted to someone of size. Big is not only beautiful, but being so is just as worthy and equal as anyone else on this planet. This world needs more happiness and inclusivity, so if I had one wish, it would be that.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    AmyJo1976, OLD-LOVE and Shotha like this.
  4. Aug 25, 2019 #144

Shotha

Shotha

Shotha

I think that we need to embrace the word "fat" more enthusiastically. Fat is beautiful. We need to use it in positive contexts like, "I started dating a handsome fat guy." I prefer not to use the word "big" as a euphemism for "fat". I describe myself as "fat" or "big and fat". There are people, who are big without being fat. We can't expect greater acceptance of fat people, if we cannot accept for ourselves that we are fat and/or find fat people attractive. It would help to make it easier for emerging FA's to accept their FA-ness, if we didn't shun the word "fat".

5. Aug 28, 2019 #145

Colonial Warrior

Colonial Warrior

Colonial Warrior

I will want to lose some of my belly just because I'm getting older and I have some mobility problems. For the rest and my attraction for tall SSBBW's it's okay!

Tad likes this.
  6. Aug 28, 2019 #146

goodman4ssbbw

goodman4ssbbw

goodman4ssbbw

A leopard cannot change its spots.

Colonial Warrior likes this.
  7. Aug 28, 2019 #147

Colonial Warrior

Colonial Warrior

Colonial Warrior

It's the same like the tigers and zebras don't lose their stripes!