• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

if you want to know where all the BHMs are...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terpsichore

...they're in their university library at 1 am.

idk what is going on tonight but this library has had a steady stream of gorgeous chubby guys all night. apparently every BHM in the city goes to school here. :p including a ginger currently sitting one table away (my weakness...srsly if a guy is fat and has red hair, i cannot resist)...*faints*

don't get too jealous, they're all off limits- i'm almost 27 and i'm a professor so i can't very well flirt with any of them. oh who am i kidding, even if i was 21-ish and a student i would still be way too shy to actually say anything lol. :p

but my second thought was 'aww too bad the ladies of dims aren't here right now!' :p

anyone else have any delightful encounters with zaftig strangers lately? do share. :)

Latest posts

Back