IGIGI for New Years? Coupon code!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Ash

Smash
DimensionsModel
So I'm ordering my NYE dress tonight, and I found a coupon code.

Use the code BRIDAL at checkout for 20% off!

And it can be used on anything, not just dresses.

Happy shopping, lovelies!

Reactions: Cat

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
I wish they'd come out with some new styles this year that are good for New Years. while they have a few cute new additions, I was really disappointed not to see more additions to the formal line, considering many of those are welllllll over 2 years old.

booo hiiissss.

That said, I love them... but I already own most of their dresses.

Ash

Smash
DimensionsModel
Agreed, agreed. It seems that most of their new line is short, cocktail-style stuff this year.

But I still found one that I NEED. :)

supersoup

Nice to meet you beanbag.
*hoping that if i go, i don't look like the pauper at the dance...*

MissToodles

dead peasant
Thanks Ashley, I ordered this dress for New Years's (I always wanted to do something special for NYE and determined to live it up!). Love the new velvet wrap dresses (already own 3 wrap dresses by igigi) but alas alack, they were out of my budget.

Now you must show what you ordered, cos' I'm nosey like that.

activistfatgirl

donuts at the finish line
*hoping that if i go, i don't look like the pauper at the dance...*
I'm with soup. It's gonna be between a plane ticket (if that) and a dress, so I'll start organizing the jeans caucus. :D

Though, I am going to check out igigi and alight because, well, I must.

PS. I CANT WAIT TO SEE THESE on you ladies!

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
Ladies, I have at least 3 dresses that can be lent out, probably closer to 5.

Seriously, dresses are NOT a problem.

activistfatgirl

donuts at the finish line
Just a note at how bad I am at this...just went to igigi and what I really want is this AWESOME coat:

k1009

Cirque du Carnage
Was wondering, is Igigi sizing accurate or do they run a bit small/large? They have some gorgeous stuff but for what I want shipping will be at least $75. That's a heck of a lot of money to spend if I have to return my haul.

MissToodles

dead peasant
Own that. :) If I get rid of it, I'll let you know.
Do you happen to have the dress in the same pattern? I'm looking for it and if you're willing to sell it, I think we may have a deal. It would be oh so perfect for work.

K1009, I find most igigi stuff runs a wee bit larger. I'm around 390 lbs (I'm 5'8, very leggy) and even at my highest weight, igigi fit me quite well in certain styles. I find more expensive clothing has more "give". I never buy igigi at full price though, never had, just out my budget here.

p.s. if I get up to mass for new year's, I would be more than happy to lend out any dresses in my closet as well.

BBWTexan

Speak No Evil
Just a note at how bad I am at this...just went to igigi and what I really want is this AWESOME coat:

I own that one too, but in the black.

Additionally, I also have a dress that can be brought and loaned out, should anyone be interested (see my profile for the picture.)

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
Do you happen to have the dress in the same pattern? I'm looking for it and if you're willing to sell it, I think we may have a deal. It would be oh so perfect for work.

K1009, I find most igigi stuff runs a wee bit larger. I'm around 390 lbs (I'm 5'8, very leggy) and even at my highest weight, igigi fit me quite well in certain styles. I find more expensive clothing has more "give". I never buy igigi at full price though, never had, just out my budget here.

p.s. if I get up to mass for new year's, I would be more than happy to lend out any dresses in my closet as well.
I don't have the dress, J... sorry to say, jacket only! I do like it though, wear it every few weeks to work with a brown ON tank under it. It's a good wardrobe piece for casual but still "dressed" days.

k1009

Cirque du Carnage
Thanks MissToodles :). I've been dying to order from igigi but just couldn't justify the return shipping costs if the sizes were off... vanity sizing drives me bonkers.

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
Hey kids, bumping this because they're having a huge-o sale for the next couple of days (maybe through tomorrow? Can't recall) and I got a dress I'd had my eye on for about $75 off (for Tex's wedding in Feb!).

If you can't use the "bridal" coupon code for %20 off, try "igigi" for %15 off.

Happy shopping, ladies.

View attachment Picture-1.jpg

Latest posts