"I'm a BBW and I like BHM, why is that such a bad thing Thread"

Discussion in 'BHM/FFA' started by Surlysomething, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Jan 3, 2008 #1

Surlysomething

Surlysomething

Surlysomething

In Remembrance In Remembrance

I'm under the impression that FFA's can only be thin/average women. Why is that?

I'm a bbw and I like BHM and chubby/husky guys. I think as a couple we look great. It's disheartening to hear how many BHM want only thin women. I'm not attracted to thin men. I guess i'm just as out of place as the way you're all coming across.

Bummer.

Tooz and ntwp like this.
  2. Jan 3, 2008 #2

IwannabeVERYfat

IwannabeVERYfat

IwannabeVERYfat

ready to be fattened up!!

I think BBW's liking BHM's is a very nice thing :)

3. Jan 3, 2008 #3

HDANGEL15

HDANGEL15

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL

THERE are defenitely BHM in BOTH CAMPS here....there just happen to be some very petite FFA that post here and are vocal and post plenty of pics..but I do believe there are many very HOT BHM which I will not name..that are far more partial to BBW + or swing BOTH WAYS HAHAHA :p

4. Jan 3, 2008 #4

IwannabeVERYfat

IwannabeVERYfat

IwannabeVERYfat

ready to be fattened up!!

I would be happy with any FFA who would love Me

5. Jan 3, 2008 #5

BLUEeyedBanshee

BLUEeyedBanshee

BLUEeyedBanshee

Ministry of Truth

Hey there, I'm the same as you. There just seems to have been an influx of what you've mentioned. Believe me there are all kinds of folks out there...

Here's a pic of me and my guy...he likes me the way I am and vice versa...just sayin'.

Remember variety is the spice of life, sometimes there's more garlic on the shelf than rosemary and sometimes rosemary takes over,and then oregano...ummm I dunno if any of that made a lick of sense.

[​IMG]

yikes that makes me realize we need to take some new pictures.

toni, ntwp and SanDiega like this.
  6. Jan 3, 2008 #6

Koldun

Koldun

Koldun

I tend to like women of all shapes and sizes. :D

7. Jan 3, 2008 #7

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

Just noting: happily married to a BBW (OK, she's barely a BBW these days, but I prefer to keep thinking of her that way). I wish she were an FFA--I would not spend nearly so much time being hungry :D

So yah, I think BBW-FFA are the cat's meow. However I'm glad that FFA come in all sizes.

Interestingly, this seems to become a more vocal issue on this board than on the more BBW/FA oriented ones. I think guys tend to be more definite about the body types that they prefer, or something.

8. Jan 3, 2008 #8

BeeBee

BeeBee

BeeBee

I am about to marry a SSBBW and I am definitely not thin now. (300+) We seem to know what the other is thinking most of the time, even when we are apart, and are very compatible on everything that has come up. I don't dislike thin women either, a lot of things are easier to do with a thin girl, lol. We both like the challenges to intimacy and find that working them out can be more than half the fun, besides we both giggle a lot while trying... I think it is a matter of preference all the way around.

9. Jan 3, 2008 #9

Laina

Laina

Laina

Passionately Apathetic

I think part of the reason you see so many "where are the thin FFA" posts is due to the societal expectation that BHMs and BBWs will naturally pair off. (Note: I am NOT encouraging this idea, as it would screw up my sex life. Yeah, I'm selfish like that.)

There are plenty of BHM who're into BBWs, but I have a sneaking suspicion that they hang around primarily on the BBW boards, discounting their own weight-related issues in favor of having a larger "playing field", so to speak. (Law of averages, and all that--go to a board that's full of BBWs and you stand a better chance of finding a BBW into your BHMness.)

This board, I think, seems skewed toward smaller FFAs not because we're even necessarily the majority, but because we're more hesistant to post on the other boards (geared toward BBWs) for fear of being "out of place". I know I, personally, tend to veer away from the main boards most of the time. I don't feel like I have much to contribute there, I guess. *shrug*

So, long ramble aside: nothing wrong with being a BBW and an FFA. Just make sure you leave a couple for me, ok? ;)

Surlysomething and SanDiega like this.
  10. Jan 3, 2008 #10

Sandie_Zitkus

Sandie_Zitkus

Sandie_Zitkus

In Rememberance In Remembrance

I like big guys - I married one!!;)

11. Jan 3, 2008 #11

imfree

imfree

imfree

In Remembrance

I think so too, I adore BBW and SSBBW, myself.

12. Jan 3, 2008 #12

Melian

Melian

Melian

Ultimate Chimera

Laina's interpretation sounds pretty accurate :)

13. Jan 3, 2008 #13

Laina

Laina

Laina

Passionately Apathetic

Side note: I totally betrayed my own point and just posted on one of the main boards--thus proving that their is no anti-thin force field around them. ;)

Really, it's just a matter of posting where I feel like I'm contributing something. I don't like to offer opinions when I have no idea what the situation is like.

Either that or I'm single-handedly staging a thin-ffa takeover. Hmm. We need flags, or I'm afraid I won't be able to claim any new territory.

14. Jan 3, 2008 #14

Surlysomething

Surlysomething

Surlysomething

In Remembrance In Remembrance

That makes a lot of sense to me. I guess when I became a member I never really thought about the different relationships that much. I sort of assumed that most of the big guys would like most of the big girl's (in the perfect little world in my head) Haha.

Thanks!

15. Jan 3, 2008 #15

johnnytattoos

johnnytattoos

johnnytattoos

blah blah blah

I'm a BHM (at least that's the rumor)and I'm attracted to women of all sizes. If we are just talking physical attraction here....I love everything from the thinnest, petite ....to the biggest and squishy-ist. Sexiness has nothing to do with size. But for me...I need much more than a physical attraction...there are a lot of unattractive hot people out there.:)

Laina and k1009 like this.
  16. Jan 3, 2008 #16

Ninja Glutton

Ninja Glutton

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek

Eh, no one said that was a bad thing. It's just unfair to be pigeonholed as only liking BBWs because that's "all you can get." I don't believe just being fat means that suddenly you're only attracted to people your size. Fat people can love fat people as much as they want (as long as they sit on the other side of the booth lol), but I don't think it's entirely swung one way or the other. Plenty of BHMs who love BBWs.

You all know what I'm attracted to, but that doesnt' mean the whole world is.

17. Jan 3, 2008 #17

fatmac

fatmac

fatmac

I am a bhm and happily married to a bbw for 20+ years. I think it like everything else. All about preference and honesty.

18. Jan 3, 2008 #18

Deanna

Deanna

Deanna

Huzzah

Thin chicks get all the love out there in the world (It's true. No sense in denying it) So it feels good that at least here on Dimensions us BBW's are the main draw.

19. Jan 3, 2008 #19

Laina

Laina

Laina

Passionately Apathetic

While I fully understand this, I think it's silly to jump on me over it. I didn't complain about it--I simply explained why THIS board has more thin women than the main boards.

20. Jan 3, 2008 #20

Laina

Laina

Laina

Passionately Apathetic

I think you'll find there are lots of adorable BHMs on this board (and the other boards) who are either exclusively into BBWs or swing "both ways", for lack of a better phrase.

Trust me, it balances out--there may be a rush toward thin FFAs one day, but you can rest assured that someone will be looking for BBW FFAs the next.

(And I promise, I'm not really staging a take-over. You'll have plenty to choose from! ;) )