• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I'm back, and I'm a different gender now.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happenstance

Cautious Pessimist
Hey kids.

I don't really expect anyone to remember me, because I never came here all that frequently, but I guess I joined in 2006, and I know I used to at least come in to say a few words every few months. I even started this game one time called A Matter of Thirds that sort of caught on here. Anyhow, I was a boy back then, and this was something that caused me a lot of anxiety the more I thought about it. So in August I decided to do something about it, and now I'm a girl.

Those of you who are familiar with how this works will know that a gender transition does not happen overnight, or even in a single month. Where I am right now, I present as and am known as female in about 95% of my world. I feel a freedom to exist now that I had never known before. I'm ready to put the gender issues behind me and just get on with being the best person I can possibly be. So to anyone else out there who is fighting your own gender issues, my message is that your dreams are possible. And to everyone else, please be nice to us.

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back