I'm Better Looking Than Any Guy Here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

spiritangel

AmandaClause
PACO would've made this WORK
Whereas you just end up looking like a pedophile

hell yes he would have and I am sorry I am out of rep or I would give you some for prooving once again Paco is Da Man

JULIE! That's not how you get all the boys to like you! Shame! haha

no but it is how you bitch slap an ego back down into its box

Now...2 is highly plausible for obvious reasons, but if it's 3....silly boy, Ronin rocks the eyeliner 'round these parts.

yes and you do it with style and class and I will just leave the rest of that sentance well enough alone

I have a better looking pacostache than any guy here.

For you are Paquito you must rock the Pacostache all other pacostaches are inferior to paquitos this is written across several galaxeys shame on him for not knowing

this thread is sooo full of epic win I am on the floor and out of rep damn it

notorious.jsc

baby_at_first_i_was_like.jpg

And 1 of 3 things is going on with that pic. Either 1, he never washes around his eyes; 2, he took the picture in the dark on purpose; or 3, he's' trying to pull off light eyeliner.

Now...2 is highly plausible for obvious reasons, but if it's 3....silly boy, Ronin rocks the eyeliner 'round these parts.

#32 wins.. lmao

SanDiega

but I suspect that many feel the same way as I do.

Unless it is amazingly huge or amazingly small, we really dont care all the much about how big your penis is.

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
Omgosh, this is so funny! First of all, 7 inch cock is only a half inch bigger then average, and when it comes to fat, well you're going to have to do better then that. I also noticed that you never mentioned your height, so I'm going to venture that you are below average in that aspect. The reason for my assumption is because you obviously have no problem sharing information about your self, and considering all of the other physical attributes you mentioned, you left this one out. I am also going to call your bluff on the fake confidence you are attempting to show. My reason for this is because if you were really as confident as you pretend, you would have posted a better picture, and one that shows your short, average penis sized body off. I also think you have something called "little man syndrome". Its when a little man, much like yourself, feels the need to appear larger then life, but really it just makes you look more like the wee little man that you are. This is all very funny, sad, but funny. You funny sad wee little man.

Understand that I have no problem with little men, I do have a problem with men who have an ego the size of a 9 incher, but only rock a 7...lame.

wait, are you saying that average is 6 and a half inches?!?!?!?! FUUUUUUUU..... are you sure it's not centimeters?

whatever, i'm still prettier than that dude. not paco, but that dude for sure! ;)

Geodetic_Effect

wait, are you saying that average is 6 and a half inches?!?!?!?! FUUUUUUUU..... are you sure it's not centimeters?

whatever, i'm still prettier than that dude. not paco, but that dude for sure! ;)

average is between 5 and 6 inches erect

Latest posts