• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I'm going to need the Women's opinion on this...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
Notice I said Women's opinion and not FFA's.

I've noticed with my time here, that there are a majority of the men on the board that feel that if we label ourselves as BHM we will automatically be Gods of sex to "FFA's."

The way I've seen things is, I am a human male first, and a fat human male secondly. I don't understand the thought process that by just showing up and shouting that I'm fat, a woman will come to me and by mine. I've always had the mentality that the fat aspect of my person was just something that was a quality that women/men find attractive, and that is to be coupled with who I am as a person. I have to be interesting, maybe funny and intelligent, have a job and support myself and things in that general vicinity. I've never assumed that by going around the boards stating that I'm a BHM and the "FFA's" should hit me up, I'd accomplish anything.

Can I get some of the women (or men, I say women because I am attracted to women, but I love me some good lookin' man too) to offer insight.

Is it okay for me/us to be people first and fat people second. Or are you okay if I can hold a conversation like a brick wall as long as I'm fat and a "BHM?"

Latest posts

Back