I'm new too!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Catkin

Hi! I've already posted in the main introduction thread, on one of the other parts of the forums, but I feel like I should say hello here too, seeing as this is where I'll be spending most of my time :D

So yeah, about me...well, I'm an 18 year old English student (I'm from England, not studying it lol), 5'9", 250lbs blah blah blah...I'm a FA, as well as a casual gainer, just recently learned to love myself whatever size I am! (This is mainly because I moved away from home, and that's where I received most of the insults and put-downs about my weight, even though I'm not huge - UK size 18/20).

Anyways, that's enough for now I think :p look forward to talking more to all of you lot soonish! xxx

imfree

In Remembrance
Welcome aboard, Catkin, to one of the most fun and
interesting places on the internet!

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
welcome home hon..love your sheepy thing, i traveled all over the UK very recently and fell in love with them everywhere..we dont have sheepys here like there :kiss2:

itsjustme

Welcome from a fellow member of the uk! Hope you have fun here. :)

Catkin

welcome home hon..love your sheepy thing, i traveled all over the UK very recently and fell in love with them everywhere..we dont have sheepys here like there :kiss2:
Heh thanks! His name's Shaun - he's a character from the 'Wallace and Gromit' series of animations :D I just think he's sooooo cute!!

And thanks to everyone else for being so welcoming :D I think I'm gonna like it here a lot!

Lady Bella UK

Sit on me fat boy
Hello there Catkin sweetheart!

You sound lovely, and anyone who loves Shaun the sheep is a friend of mine.

Love,
Bella (a fellow chubby FFA lady from the UK :) )
xXx

loaf

hello there!

a growing number if FFA's in the UK?

i hope that continues :p

loaf

P.S. i used to live very near newcastle, in darlington, not that far down the road.

live up the road now though!

Latest posts