• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I'm new too!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catkin

Hi! I've already posted in the main introduction thread, on one of the other parts of the forums, but I feel like I should say hello here too, seeing as this is where I'll be spending most of my time :D

So yeah, about me...well, I'm an 18 year old English student (I'm from England, not studying it lol), 5'9", 250lbs blah blah blah...I'm a FA, as well as a casual gainer, just recently learned to love myself whatever size I am! (This is mainly because I moved away from home, and that's where I received most of the insults and put-downs about my weight, even though I'm not huge - UK size 18/20).

Anyways, that's enough for now I think :p look forward to talking more to all of you lot soonish! xxx

Latest posts

Back