"I'm Sick of The Marys" Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

RJI

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses
But i really like Mary from Weeds :)

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado

Mary Lillian Ellison (July 22, 1923 – November 2, 2007) AKA "The Fabulous Moolah"

Paquito

don't July to me
I can testify to the thread's first Mary. I mean she's kinda nice and stuff, but God, she's so demanding. Blah blah blah, my child, the Saviour, needs gold diapers, blah blah blah.

And going to family picnics with her is the worst. "Oh, little Susie learned how to walk, that's...great. So did I tell you how my little boy is going to die for everyone's sins? I raised him so well, he's just like his father." :rolleyes:

But we all know the father wasn't in the picture, don't we? Always off on some kind of world-saving emergency, or so she'd like us to believe. Did they ever see a child support check? Don't think so.

We're on to you, Mary.

Laura2008

Chicago hotdog
I can testify to the thread's first Mary. I mean she's kinda nice and stuff, but God, she's so demanding. Blah blah blah, my child, the Saviour, needs gold diapers, blah blah blah.

And going to family picnics with her is the worst. "Oh, little Susie learned how to walk, that's...great. So did I tell you how my little boy is going to die for everyone's sins? I raised him so well, he's just like his father." :rolleyes:

But we all know the father wasn't in the picture, don't we? Always off on some kind of world-saving emergency, or so she'd like us to believe. Did they ever see a child support check? Don't think so.

We're on to you, Mary.
LOL hilarious! Rep coming your way.