• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Immobile Kristin - by Wantsufatter (BBW, Lesbian Sex, Feeding, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BBW, Sex, Feeding: A short vignette of funnel feeding and sexual exploration . . .

Immobile Kristin
By WantsUFatter
aka PhillyFA, aka Fatchicksrock

Kristin sat back in her chair and rubbed her massive overstuffed belly.

"I'm full" she said.

Eddie walked over and rubbed her belly. It was as tight as a drum.

"You want to rest a minute, or are you ready to get up?" he asked her.

"Give me a minute." she replied. She was only 22 years old, but already weighed 680 lbs. She had met Eddie 3 years ago, when she weighed 350 lbs. The first night they went out, Eddie had told her how he loved fat women, the fatter the better. She couldn't believe her ears that night, for her fantasy was to be so fat that she couldn't move.

"OK, I'm ready." she said. Eddie helped her to her feet, and watched her waddle to the bedroom. She wore a bra and panties, but the panties were too small, and didn't make it over her belly. They didn't do such a good job covering her ass either. She got into bed and lay down on her back.

Eddie came in with a funnel with a tube connected to it, and a quart of milkshake. He put the tube to Kristin's mouth, tied her wrists to the bedpost, and started pouring the shake. Kristin started moaning, as her belly was already overstuffed. But being force-fed like this got her excited.

When Eddie was done pouring, Kristin lay on the bed, too full to move. She rubbed her belly, and felt a tingle between her legs. Eddie started kissing her belly, then her thighs. He made his way up and down her humongous body, even sucking on her fat toes. Kristin squealed with delight. When she came, the bed shook.

This is how Kristin spent her days. Eating until she was so stuffed that if she ate another bite she would burst, and then making love. It truly was heaven.

Eventually, her gluttony caught up to her. She found it harder and harder to get around. So Eddie hired someone to help take care of her. Her name was Denise. She was a tall red head, who weighed only 120 lbs. Her job was to get food for Kristin, to help wash her, and go to the bathroom. Now that she had a helper, Kristin really started packing on the pounds. She would eat until she couldn't take another bite, and would then have Denise rub her belly for her.

"Too full?" Denise would ask, and Kristin would reply back with a grunt. But Kristin found she didn't want to wait for Eddie to be force-fed. One day she told Denise to get her funnel and feed her.

"Just keep pouring and don't stop, no matter how much I beg you too. OK?" Kristin said, as Denise tied her wrists to the bedpost. She looked at the naked fat woman lying on her bed, and felt a little bit of excitement.

"OK." said Denise. The only problem was, Denise has never done this before, and instead of Kristin's usual quart, had made a gallon of the shake. She began to pour.

Kristin moaned as the shake made it' way down her throat. She felt like she was going to burst, and Denise kept pouring. Kristin started moaning louder. Then she noticed the size of the container Denise had in her hand. She tried to get Denise to stop, but it was useless, she couldn't talk with a tube down her throat. She started to scream, but Denise paid no attention and kept on pouring. She had poured half of the shake into the helpless Kristin, and was going to make sure her boss drank every drop of it.

Kristin broke out in a cold sweat. She continued to scream and tears ran down her cheeks. Her belly was packed, and she felt like she would pop.

"You're almost done." Denise said, and patted Kristin's belly.

"Almost done?" Kristin thought frantically. She didn't think her belly could hold another drop. Denise started rubbing Kristin’s belly, and finally poured the last of the shake into Kristin.

"Oh Man!" Kristin cried, breathing heavily. Tears were still coming down her cheeks, and she was groaning loudly.

"I bet you're full now." Denise said.

"I'm going to burst!" Kristin cried out. "You made too much, and I can barely breathe." "

Too much? How much do you usually drink?" Denise asked.

"A quart." she replied.

"Oh my Goodness, I am sooo sorry Kristin." Denise said. "That was a gallon."

Kristin continued groaning, breathing heavy, and rubbing her belly.

"What can I do?" Denise asked.

Between pants, Kristin told her to rub her belly.

As stuffed as she was, and hurting like she did, Kristin still felt a little tingle between her legs. She looked at Denise, and told her to kiss her belly.

"Like this?" Denise asked, and began to softly kiss her immense belly.

"Just like that." Kristin said, huffing and puffing.

Denise took off her shirt, then her shorts, then bra and panties. She started to kiss Kristin, and rubbing her tits. Kristin groaned louder.

"Feel good?" Denise asked. "HMMMM yes." Kristin said.

"More." Denise smiled. "More, more more...that's all I hear from you. You're like a little piggy, aren't you?"

Kristin nodded.

"Did she just call me a little piggy?" she thought. She felt herself getting wet.

"I am a piggy!" she acknowledged.

Denise got on the bed, and straddled herself over Kristin's head, and squatted down. "Then eat me, piggy."

Of all the things that Kristin had tasted, another woman was not one of them. She could smell Denise's sweetness, and began to lick her. It only took a minute before Denise had an orgasm. She got up, and turned around.

"Your turn." She smiled, and spread Kristin's huge 54 in. thighs.

When Kristin came, Denise thought there was an earthquake, that's how bad the bed shook.

Denise rolled Kristin over on her side, and sat down by her head. "That was wonderful. I hope it wasn't a one time thing."

"Oh no," Kristin panted, "I want you to stuff me like this everyday."

"You really ARE a little piggy, aren't you?" Denise laughed.

"Yes. Yes I am."

Denise then lay down beside Kristen, grabbing all her rolls of fat. "I am going to enjoy making you fat."

And she did.

Part 2

Kristin lay naked on her back in her bed, when Denise walked into the room. She was moaning and groaning, breathing heavily, due to her gluttony.

It had been one year since Denise had moved in with Kristin and Eddie to help Kristin, and in that time Kristin had grown tremendously. At 23 years of age, she weighed 900 lbs., gaining 220 lbs. since Denise arrived.

Denise walked over to Kristin and patted her overstuffed belly. "Ready for more, my little piglet?"

"Oh...," Kristin panted, "I...am...so...stuffed...(groan)I...don't... think...I can...(groan)...hold ...anymore."

"Oh, I think you can." Denise said. In her hands were Kristin's funnel and a gallon container filled with milkshake. Kristin didn't see the gallon container. When Denise first force-fed Kristin, she made the mistake of feeding her a gallon instead of a quart, which is what Eddie usually fed her. Kristin had told Denise to pour and no matter how much she begged and pleaded for her to stop, she was not to stop. Denise kept pouring the gallon into her, following Kristin's orders. Kristin thought she would burst, as she had never been fed that much before.

"Ready? Denise asked. Kristin was only able to let out a grunt, but whether she was ready or not, she was going to be fed even more. Denise tied her wrists to the bedpost, and put the funnel in Kristin's mouth, and let the tube go down her throat.

"Do you know what today is?" Denise asked Kristin. Kristin was unable to talk with the tube in her throat. "Well, it's our one year anniversary. One year ago today, I force-fed you for the first time."

Kristin thought back to that day. She vividly remembered being stuffed so much that she swore she was going to burst. She had been stuffed so much that it brought her to tears. But after, Denise had taken her clothes off and sat on Kristin's face. It had been her first time with a woman, and it was incredible. Then Denise went down on Kristin, and it was one of the most intense orgasms she had ever had. Since then, their days were spent feeding Kristin and then going down on each other.

Today, Denise had made sure Kristin ate more than usual. She wanted her to be extremely full when it came time to force-feed her. "You certainly stuffed yourself with all that wonderful food I made for you, didn't you?"

Kristin grunted again. Denise rubbed Kristin's belly again, and then started to undress. "Ready for some fun?" she asked.

Kristin grunted again, and then Denise said, "Since it's our anniversary, I thought we'd do everything the exact same way when we first did it."

It didn't dawn on Kristin what Denise meant until she lifted up the gallon container. Kristin looked at it in horror, and broke out in a cold sweat. She started to scream through the funnel, but Denise was already starting to pour. "You'll be done with this in no time." she said, rubbing Kristin's belly.

Kristin realized Denise had no intentions of stopping. It became even more difficult to breathe, and she swore she was going to explode. But Denise kept pouring and rubbing her. "Your belly is as tight as a drum, piglet," she said, "and you're halfway done. You're doing great!"

Kristin started crying. She didn't think she was going to make it, but Denise kept pouring. It didn't seem like it was ever going to end. Her belly was hurting now, due to the extreme case of overeating. "Almost done now, piglet."

Just then A loud rumble came from Kristin's belly. Kristin groaned loudly, trying to get her breath. Denise looked at Kristin, and said "Sounds like you might be ready to burst!"

Kristin groaned again, but finally, Denise had poured the last of the shake. She took the funnel out of the Kristin's mouth.

"Oh!" Kristin moaned, huffing and puffing. "No...more...Denise...(GROAN)...please!"

Another loud rumble came from Kristin's belly. "I think I may have overdone it," Denise said, taking a step back. She had never heard Kristin's belly rumble like that before.

Kristin was still crying, moaning, groaning, and breathing heavily. "Please...help...(GROAN)...me."

Denise went over to her and started to massage her overstuffed, mountainous belly. Her belly rumbled even louder than before, and Denise felt herself getting extremely turned on. She told Kristin, "I bet if there was one more drop in that container, you would have burst."

Kristin looked at her, as her belly rumbled even louder, and said "I...(GROAN)...think...I...(GROAN)...might."

Denise rubbed a little more, loving the feeling of her beautiful fat. She couldn't control herself any more. She started sucking Kristin's nipples. Kristin cried out in pleasure. As she sucked, he continued rubbing her belly. Then her hand reached around and started playing with her other nipple. Kristin gasped, and her belly rumbled again.

Denise was now dripping wet, and said "I need you to lick me, piglet." She turned around, got up & stood over Kristin, then squatted down on her face. Kristin's tongue went into action. She licked Denise's clit slowly, going round in circles, then left to right. Denise was the one who was moaning now. She let her top half rest on Kristin's belly. She was kissing it, running her tongue on it, and trying to wrap her arms around it, but that task was impossible. She buried her face into Kristin's belly, and it rumbled once again. Before it stopped rumbling, Denise had orgasmed, and Kristin was greedily licking her juices.

After a minute, Denise got off Kristin, and sat down by her head. She leaned over and kissed her, then started to rub her foot on Kristin's belly. She rubbed her foot up higher, then swung around, so that her foot made it's way to Kristin's head. Then she put it by the side of Kristin's head, and she started sucking her toes.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, that feels so good, piglet. Now how about I do the same for you?"

Oh...YES!" Kristin panted. Denise moved down to the other end of the bed, and started massaging Kristin's fat feet. She then slipped Kristin's chubby big toe in her mouth and started sucking it. "Oh..." Kristin moaned, Denise then made her way up Kristin's massive legs, and finally spread Kristin's thighs apart, then lifted her belly up. Kristin grabbed her fat, so that Denise could make her way down to her pussy. Denise started kissing Kristin's plump pussy lips. She slipped her tongue inside and felt Kristin's clit, and started licking. Round and round, just the way the fat woman liked, no, loved it. Kristin's belly rumbled, and the bed started shaking when she finally came. Denise came up from between her thighs, and lay her her on Kristin's belly.

"I can't wait for our NEXT anniversary," she said. Kristin groaned...

Latest posts

Back