In a perfect utopia, how big would you be?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Blockierer

FAntastic
If no one would get any kind of ailment or illness. If your weight (nor anything else) would never hinder your mobility. If no one would ever make fun of or discriminate against you for any reason. And so on. If you could gain or lose weight as slowly as you wanted or instantaneously. Would you be bigger or smaller or stay the same? Can you put a number on it?
Under this conditions I'd love to double my weight, currently I'm 95kg (210lbs).
I found the attached pic online and I'd love to get the same body shape. Although, I'm 100% straight, I think this man is sexy as hell.:wubu: Is there any lady who could resist? ;) He's my ideal. That's what I want to look like. :D

Ooops, only a dream?! :)

Reactions: Tad

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
I honestly never thought I would be as big as I am now (a little more than 400 lbs), but now that I am this size, I keep thinking to myself, "500 seems like a nice goal, doesn't it?"

I don't think I could hack it, though. But 450 is a possibility/// ;)

Brenda

Reactions: Tad

fat hiker

Under this conditions I'd love to double my weight, currently I'm 95kg (210lbs).
I found the attached pic online and I'd love to get the same body shape. Although, I'm 100% straight, I think this man is sexy as hell.:wubu: Is there any lady who could resist? ;) He's my ideal. That's what I want to look like. :D

Ooops, only a dream?! :)
He has quite the great shape, eh what? Love the legs that seem quite capable of hauling that gut around!

skreenname

I've had a fantasy since I was a teenager about being able to change the size of my body instantaneously, and having complete control over its shape and composition.

I would love to be able to "try on" an enormous jiggly round belly, a tiny little waist with a huge bottom half, etc.

It would be amazing to be able to gain a hundred pounds in one ecstatic night with an enthusiastic lover -- and to return to the office in the morning no one the wiser.

-snip-
This exactly.
I used to have a very similar fantasy, although since I'm male I'd imagine I was female with complete control over weight and distribution.

So hot

geekgamer01

Resident Jedi Master
Weight wise...about the same I am now. I'd just prefer to be proportioned differently. Like a tad taller and more evenly distributed. However, the idea of "trying"on a different size and shape is pretty exciting lol. Your body would be limited only by your imagination.

missyj1978

I like my size! But I would be happy being any size be it bigger or even smaller. Guess I am just happy being me.

Axof

If life is so simple I would like to be around 360, with most of it carrying in front of me in a huge belly. But in real life I will probably settle for 200 pounds, which is about 20 less than now. Less erotic but more practical.

Latest posts

Group builder