• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

In defense of FFAs -- waif to SSBBW

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zagnut

There has been a lot of discussion in a couple threads -- not to mention in the past -- on FFAs, particularly in regards to thin (or skinny) FFAs. I was thinking about this and I realized that I do need to make one statement of fact in how I think and feel in regards to attraction: The type of person a woman is changes everything for me.

I think that if I meet a woman who is skinny or a BBW, who is also attracted to me physically, then that alters how I see them. I've had countless involvements with women who where only average (being kind for a few here) in appearance, but as I grew to know them, they became quite beautiful. When things were over, they returned to a different perceptual attractiveness depending on how the treated me. I see a correlation, and it may in fact be my viewing their inner beauty, not to mention how they treated me coloring my opinions.

This said, I would find it difficult to view nearly any FFA as anything but beautiful. I guess some of this negativity I've seen directed toward thin FFAs may be natural considering this is a size acceptance website. I can recall times years ago when I was frustrated with the presence of thin FAs seeking BBWs, or even BBWs who would never be interested in a BHM like myself. In time I realized that there is no true explaining to what the heart wants, and attraction is motivated and affected by a great many factors. Everyone has their right to love and be attracted to whom they wish.

Typically, I have been attracted to thicker women, but as I type this I sit beside books of pinups of Bettie Page, who was not what many people would call a BBW. I have my preferences, and I would never apologize for them -- nor expect anyone else on here to do so. When I was out there as a single man, I tended to look at thicker women, but I did always notice thinner women who were attractive. I've dated and slept with thicker and thinner women, but I've never slept with a thin FFA. Perhaps my preferences in thicker women come from not having the worry of my weight overwhelming them or the extra negative scrutiny many people cast on a thinner women for being with a big man -- as if she's lowering herself by settling for him (this being no different then when a thin FA is with a BBW).

I love the woman I am with dearly so I expect I will never need to find out, but I suspect that if I were single and were to meet any of the FFAs on this board I would be quite smitten. When I think about the fact that there are outspoken women who love BHM so dearly, where so many other women view us as a multitude of undesirable aspects, I can't imagine what right thinking BHM would turn up his nose at any woman who is capable of loving and desiring him as he is, a big man, regardless of her size.

This is just my opinion, but I think the love ladies of this board, and those that love big men, whether they are thin little waifs that I would have to be careful not to break with their sublimely elfin features or conversely if they are thick voluptuous BBWs with curves capable of ensnaring my desires and fantasies, are all beautiful, sexy and worthy of my highest respects and deepest affections.

I am a big handsome man, and I adore all FFAs. You are all exceptionally beautiful. Thank you for loving big men like me!

Latest posts

Back